Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

So far, Fox is the only news source I've heard or read that rants the kind of garbage propaganda they pontificate.

No way a true non-partisan could ever watch CNN and MSNBC and conclude that they are fair and objective news sources. So that just proves to me that you are not non-partisan. The prime time people on FOX do not claim to be non-partisan news people. For the most part they are political commentators who are conservative. But at CNN and MSNBC their prime time people pretend to be impartial news reporters when anyone with a fair mind can easily see that they are extremely biased in favor of liberal progressive ideology and Democrats who promote that ideology.   

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Obviously, you didn't read the very first line of that post. It said:

"I may have missed it, but I couldn't find any post that said anything about the Governor of Virginia until you brought it up."

Clearly, I was referring to this topic. It had nothing to do with the news.

You probably missed the story about the Virginia governor having covid-19 because the "so fair and unbiased" MSNBC and CNN did report on it since it didn't fit their destroy Trump and Republicans political agenda.

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

You know it's really quite pleasant that you are on here because after all like a circus clown or a comedian we all need someone that we can laugh at or be amused by.I mean all your political bullshit is a joke isn't it?.

You remind me of the political pundits' so loved undecided voters who are supposedly so thoughtful and enlightened in their process of choosing a political candidate to support. When in reality they are people who are so wishy-washy that they have no core beliefs of their own, so they try to pick the winning side in order to be accepted and loved by the winners. In other words,they wait to see where the majority is and then kiss their asses to gain acceptance and adulation.