Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

16 hours ago, maxfactor said:

LOl... you lefties always use the"whataboutism" argument when you are losing.  You invented the "whataboutism" to shut down counter arguments that you don't like.

Newsflash, the psychopath is the mouthpiece of "whataboutisms".

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't bore me with your concern about my "mental state", mate. Maybe you are considered a "kidder" because you are a joke.

You know it's really quite pleasant that you are on here because after all like a circus clown or a comedian we all need someone that we can laugh at or be amused by.I mean all your political bullshit is a joke isn't it?.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Couldn't find out anything about the Virginia Governor and his wife being infected? Kind of shows how dishonest the news media is. Better find some new sources for your information.

Obviously, you didn't read the very first line of that post. It said:

"I may have missed it, but I couldn't find any post that said anything about the Governor of Virginia until you brought it up."

Clearly, I was referring to this topic. It had nothing to do with the news.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I didn't blame the Virginia governor for his infection. I was just saying how is it fair to blame Trump for Trump's infection and not blame the governor for the governor's infection?  Appears to be a double standard to me.

Just another gormless "whataboutism" from your unlimited supply. They are each responsible for themselves, as anyone with two grains of sense could easily discern. But, as I clearly explained and you clearly ignored, IQ45 is responsible for the entire country, even though he refuses to take responsibility for anything.

And again, no one said anything about the Governor and responsibility, except you.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the way Trump supporters are portrayed on the internet is not the Trump supporters that I know. They are just normal American citizens. And I resent a German calling 63 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump "MAGA idiots".

If they support the psychopath, they are the epitome of idiocy.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I trust the judgment of doctors who are successfully treating covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine more than anything you could ever say.

You should try reading the posts you quote before you reply. No one is treating anyone for COVID-19 with HCQ because the FDA made it illegal to do so in the US.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

congrats to you for posting important info. i'd like to see more info that may educate all of us rather than the hate & ignorance that gets posted way too much in this thread. again thanks. i'm serious!

Golfer, if you saw my previous reply to this post, please ignore it. It was a mis-post. I thought someone else had said it.

• Like 1