Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol But could be because he hasn't got an answer in spite of all his bullshit we have heard for bloody months now hydroxychloroquine may not be so wonderful as our expert Ridge think eh. :biggrin:

From what I know about it as a treatment for covid-19 I will ask for it if I become infected with the virus. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

No. The drug has been so trashed by the news media and the medical establishment that doctors may be afraid to give it to him for fear of being criticized and because they have no firsthand experience in administering the drug for covid-19. 

... for treating the presidents of the US...:dodgy:

Haven't you been telling us it's been used successfully in treating many Covid cases in Mr Joe Public though...:huh:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No. The drug has been so trashed by the news media and the medical establishment that doctors may be afraid to give it to him for fear of being criticized and because they have no firsthand experience in administering the drug for covid-19. 

What you mean to say is no respectable doctor has ever used it then and all the wonder drug story's are rubbish eh :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Haven't you been telling us it's been used successfully in treating many Covid cases in Mr Joe Public though...:huh:

Yes. But the mainstream medical establishment has not accepted it.  Type in "doctors using hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for covid-19" and see what you find.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think he knows what he has said for most of the fucking time :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes. But the mainstream medical establishment has not accepted it.  Type in "doctors using hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for covid-19" and see what you find.

So it's just been the 'B Class' doctors using in on less important sick people then...😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not too long. Last I heard he may be released from the hospital on Monday.

Lol what a fucking joke if he is, just means he never bloody had it and all just a publicity stunt :biggrin: But no doubt most americans will buy it and think he walks on water :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So just 'Class B' docs have used it on less important sick people then...😏

• Haha 2