B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and squirt

After so many times, it's strange that she hasn't thought about laying on a towel when she masturbates. But I'm not complaining though! I find the wet spots on the sheets quite exciting. 😍

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I didn't disrespect you in any way Ze, it is the truth, all you have to do is go back in the history of CC, and you have posted well 100 posts about bringing back Piper and Taylor, because they were so special and perfect for RLC, now the first thing you do when they come back to RLC instead being satisfied is complain and whine about them being in the same place they were before in Barcelona. Who wouldn't want to be in Barcelona Spain in the summer time ?

BTW  I do Moderate this forum for many things, and one of them is redundancy, in other words posting the same thing over and over and over again, which is NOT constructive for the forum community. It is considered trolling.

When redundancy is only attacked or described by you as trolling when it shifts from your personal opinion it is not really moderation. If you actually want to prevent repetitions, you should take a look into the Leora thread.

Anyway, I think it's great that Piper and Taylor are back. Nevertheless, it's a real pity that RLC doesn't bring the two of them in their own apartment in Italy. In GOV the danger is high that they have to take part in the silly shows and lose authenticity. With an another apartment in Italy, RLC could have finally taken a true step forward again. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

When redundancy is only attacked or described by you as trolling when it shifts from your personal opinion it is not really moderation. If you actually want to prevent repetitions, you should take a look into the Leora thread.

Anyway, I think it's great that Piper and Taylor are back. Nevertheless, it's a real pity that RLC doesn't bring the two of them in their own apartment in Italy. In GOV the danger is high that they have to take part in the silly shows and lose authenticity. With an another apartment in Italy, RLC could have finally taken a true step forward again. 

Totaly Agree.Regard P&T being piper my fav girl it hurts seing her in this barca house knowing what will happen sooner or later😔.Always loved how naturaly piper acts and those shows in barca are the less natural,genuine moments of rlc.Hope they dont partcipate a lot in them.This kinda ends my(and others users)dream of seing them in their own rlc place,but who knows right.

• Like 1

If the arrival of P&T has been the catalyst for Mimi & Fiora to launch into full on girl action then long may it continue (not that they needed much encouragement!) Just as long as Toy Boy and the other two hired hands stay away then I for one will be pleased. Let the girls play together in their own sweet way 🤪 Wonder if they will have a foursome although I doubt it somehow; think all the cats in the litter might not be willing to share and play 🤔

51 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

If the arrival of P&T has been the catalyst for Mimi & Fiora to launch into full on girl action then long may it continue (not that they needed much encouragement!) Just as long as Toy Boy and the other two hired hands stay away then I for one will be pleased. Let the girls play together in their own sweet way 🤪 Wonder if they will have a foursome although I doubt it somehow; think all the cats in the litter might not be willing to share and play 🤔

👍