B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

2 hours ago, happyone said:

A golden opportunity missed---RLC could have asked the local Spanish boys frequenting the apartments for referrals 🤣

surprised they have not brought the local girl lima back if I remember her name right,redhead really drunk all the time banged a few different guys when she was here so she would fit in nicely, well at least it was said on here she was a local anyways

16 hours ago, firewall said:

piper/taylor are good girls it's not the point but the thing i have difficulty to understand is why rlc during this hard covid period for recruit russian or ukrainian girls why they don't try to recruit local spanish girls for change a little,

they fall too much in the facility

Why bother with local girls when rlc have plenty of Russian & Ukrainians on their books who live in Barcelona anyway; besides there are more people that watch these shows who understand and speak Spanish than Russian so their “secrets” would be revealed too easily 😉

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Mimi and Taylor in the same apartment, that is pretty much curvy girls heaven for me. The only one missing is Amber 💎

And the cleaning lady! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Why bother with local girls when rlc have plenty of Russian & Ukrainians on their books who live in Barcelona anyway; besides there are more people that watch these shows who understand and speak Spanish than Russian so their “secrets” would be revealed too easily 😉

yes could be the reason why rlc prefer bring russian and ukrainians girls it's more confortable for rlc and they are more manageable too :biggrin:

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Mimi and Taylor in the same apartment, that is pretty much curvy girls heaven for me. The only one missing is Amber 💎

I could add Regina and Salma.

• Like 1