B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You would think that something can be done to prevent this.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Most bathrooms come with a fan in the ceiling to vent the steam outside.  Then again, this is Europe.  :dodgy:

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Most bathrooms come with a fan in the ceiling to vent the steam outside.  Then again, this is Europe.  :dodgy:

Most of the girls act like they have blonde roots so it's quite a task for them to comprehend to turn on a switch.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Mimi, he must have a serious allergy problem, since even when he goes out, he doesn't put on his underwear, then speaking of problems, he hid six bottles of wine in his closet, maybe someone could tell him he has a serious alcoholism problem, but for many people as long as he pisses on the bed, it's okay.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Mimi, he must have a serious allergy problem, since even when he goes out, he doesn't put on his underwear, then speaking of problems, he hid six bottles of wine in his closet, maybe someone could tell him he has a serious alcoholism problem, but for many people as long as he pisses on the bed, it's okay.

SHE, not HE! and HER, not HIM! Learn to edit before posting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Piper have such amazing body and all natural.To bad she is in barca house.Would love her and taylor in a house of them in italy.

Bitch,,,, Bitch,,,,, Bitch posted for several months to bring them back and now that they are back you just complain..... WTF is wrong with you ?

• Like 5

On 6/22/2020 at 1:37 AM, EMMETT111 said:

surprised they have not brought the local girl lima back if I remember her name right,redhead really drunk all the time banged a few different guys when she was here so she would fit in nicely, well at least it was said on here she was a local anyways

I remember that girl,kinda tall and lean,she usted to be so drunked that usted to passed out in bed😅,Gina also in past also was drunked a lot but seems better nowdays.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sergio is from Italy. English is not his first language.

He isn't alone, for example I'm french 

But i try to correct my translations for English people when they aren't exact 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He isn't alone, for example I'm french 

But i try to correct my translations for English people when they aren't exact 

I very aware of that Moos. I was trying to say I appreciate the non English speakers attempting to write in English. As an individual who has taken speed reading English courses in the past the focus of all those classes is routed in the fact the English language is full of non meaning words so you learn to skip through them and only grab the subject, verb and pronouns. All the other shit is filler.