B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

Mimi, he must have a serious allergy problem, since even when he goes out, he doesn't put on his underwear, then speaking of problems, he hid six bottles of wine in his closet, maybe someone could tell him he has a serious alcoholism problem, but for many people as long as he pisses on the bed, it's okay.

Yep, that sums it up pretty well for me, alcoholism is amazing if it leads to pissing on the bed! 😁 And I am seriously not being ironic! ☺️

Go Mimi and Gina! 🤘🏻

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well while this is true I am also pretty full of shit many times as well. My daughters remind me of this often.... and I mean often. lol They keep me grounded. They also have no hesitancy to tell me to get a haircut, trim my moustache, eyebrows and especially my nose hairs, which they still say is gross on men.

That's what daughters do...mine are the same 🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Bitch,,,, Bitch,,,,, Bitch posted for several months to bring them back and now that they are back you just complain..... WTF is wrong with you ?

Just to inform This post was sent to site administrator.i never disrespect you as a moderator,so i expect same treatment,its not an professional beyavour.Just an apart..feel sad for the users that gived like to such post..today was me..tomorrow can be you,i would never have such beyavour.Respect to be respected.Thanks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just to inform This post was sent to site administrator.i never disrespect you as a moderator,so i expect same treatment,its not an professional beyavour.Just an apart..feel sad for the users that gived like to such post..today was me..tomorrow can be you,i would never have such beyavour.Respect to be respected.Thanks.

I didn't disrespect you in any way Ze, it is the truth, all you have to do is go back in the history of CC, and you have posted well 100 posts about bringing back Piper and Taylor, because they were so special and perfect for RLC, now the first thing you do when they come back to RLC instead being satisfied is complain and whine about them being in the same place they were before in Barcelona. Who wouldn't want to be in Barcelona Spain in the summer time ?

BTW  I do Moderate this forum for many things, and one of them is redundancy, in other words posting the same thing over and over and over again, which is NOT constructive for the forum community. It is considered trolling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I didn't disrespect you in any way Ze, it is the truth, all you have to do is go back in the history of CC, and you have posted well 100 posts about bringing back Piper and Taylor, because they were so special and perfect for RLC, now the first thing you do when they come back to RLC instead being satisfied is complain and whine about them being in the same place they were before in Barcelona. Who wouldn't want to be in Barcelona Spain in the summer time ? BTW  I do Moderate this for many thing and one of them is redundancy, in other words posting the same thing over and over and over again, which is NOT constructive for the forum community.

The post is there,so anyone can take their own conclusions.Regard repeating same type of post in house topics like leora they are repeated thousands after thousands times.Its all i have to say to you,respect to be respected.Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The post is there,so anyone can take their own conclusions.Regard repeating same type of post in house topics like leora they are repeated thousands after thousands times.Its all i have to say to you,respect to be respected.Thanks.

That is correct Ze, Respect is earned and not just given. Maybe you should read the rules of the forum again just to refresh your memory.