B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Bitch,,,, Bitch,,,,, Bitch posted for several months to bring them back and now that they are back you just complain..... WTF is wrong with you ?

Nevertheless, @ze81 is right. RLC is putting way too much effort into these vecation apartments. Already at the last visit the girls participated more and more in the silly GOV shows. 😞

But the thing that's really sad is that in GOV we do not see how their actual daily life looks like. All the Events, for example a real Party with there actual Friends will never happen in GOV. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sergio is from Italy. English is not his first language.

don't waste your time answering, I've said a thousand times that I use the translator and I don't know what kind of translation is done in English, you know, there are people who don't waste the moment to seem superior.

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

don't waste your time answering, I've said a thousand times that I use the translator and I don't know what kind of translation is done in English, you know, there are people who don't waste the moment to seem superior.

I wasn't trying to be superior, that's funny. I think I understand that you can't read what the translation says, so you can't correct it.😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Bitch,,,, Bitch,,,,, Bitch posted for several months to bring them back and now that they are back you just complain..... WTF is wrong with you ?

Just normal behavior --he does that in most all of the apartments--even in the new ones that everyone has been screaming for. 😏

• Like 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I very aware of that Moos. I was trying to say I appreciate the non English speakers attempting to write in English. As an individual who has taken speed reading English courses in the past the focus of all those classes is routed in the fact the English language is full of non meaning words so you learn to skip through them and only grab the subject, verb and pronouns. All the other shit is filler.

A lot of the subjects , verb, and pronouns  are shit fillers--so bet you get through these threads very quickly--only about 1 page of substance in 30 😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

A lot of the subject , verb, and pronouns are shit fillers also--so bet you get through these threads very quickly--only about 1 page of substance in 30 😏

Well while this is true I am also pretty full of shit many times as well. My daughters remind me of this often.... and I mean often. lol They keep me grounded. They also have no hesitancy to tell me to get a haircut, trim my moustache, eyebrows and especially my nose hairs, which they still say is gross on men.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

Mimi, he must have a serious allergy problem, since even when he goes out, he doesn't put on his underwear, then speaking of problems, he hid six bottles of wine in his closet, maybe someone could tell him he has a serious alcoholism problem, but for many people as long as he pisses on the bed, it's okay.

It's ok Sergio I understood you.   Keep posting.