Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

how do you translate?

there are many tools you go from audio to text with often a second language before it, I use a Mac, but it is far from perfect and I am also Dutch 🤪

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

ci sono molti strumenti che vanno dall'audio al testo con spesso una seconda lingua prima, uso un Mac, ma è tutt'altro che perfetto e sono anche olandese 🤪

si, ma in che modo si può fare per tradurre in tempo reale? con google traduttore non riesco, neanche attivando il vocale ed alzando il volume

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

yes, but how can you translate it in real time? with google translator I can't, not even activating the vowel and turning up the volume

the program works with a buffer, it records a bit and then translates, it is 2 to 3 minutes apart so you have to wait, best is a whole conversation at once, you don't do it for fun every time but I just wanted to know this time

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

il programma funziona con un buffer, registra un po 'e poi si traduce, è a 2-3 minuti di distanza quindi devi aspettare, meglio è un'intera conversazione in una volta, non lo fai per divertimento ogni volta ma volevo solo per sapere questa volta

ma con due dispositivi oppure con lo stesso dispositivo con cui guardi RLC?

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

but with two devices or with the same device with which you watch RLC?

both are possible if you record from your internal audio you can also use your phone with a tourist app, but again it doesn't work perfectly

Just now, Xarvaz said:

entrambi sono possibili se registri dal tuo audio interno puoi anche usare il tuo telefono con un'app turistica, ma di nuovo non funziona perfettamente

ok proverò. grazie

• Like 1

The atmosphere there now seems as thick as a heavy and unwanted fog. While one seems to be somewhat sleepy, the other seems to have somewhat of an attitude and only stares at the tablet unless a text is received and only then cracks somewhat of a smile. All the while neither are conversing with one another or seeming to enjoy any of the time together.

Perhaps I could be wrong, but so far it sure has seemed to be that way.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

The atmosphere there now seems as thick as a heavy and unwanted fog. While one seems to be somewhat sleepy, the other seems to have somewhat of an attitude and only stares at the tablet unless a text is received and only then cracks somewhat of a smile. All the while neither are conversing with one another or seeming to enjoy any of the time together.

they often have to start up 😁

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The atmosphere there now seems as thick as a heavy and unwanted fog. While one seems to be somewhat sleepy, the other seems to have somewhat of an atitude and only stares at the tablet unless a text is received and only then cracks somewhat of a smile. All the while neither are conversing with one another or seeming to enjoy any of the time together.

To me it just looks like unwinding at the end of a day. They actually both appear to be watching the program for once! They spoke fine in the kitchen and i cannot see anything to be honest that seems unusual. Yes she is smiling at the messages but there no crazy back and forth. I think everythings fine, just looks a quiet night.