Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

Nice try. Every knows there is no place outside of the apartment to wash or clean ones self up. I immediately request you make a retraction of your previous comment 😂

I refuse to retract my statement...You should learn that we on this forum live in the sacred territories of supposition, and I reserve the right...Nay!! demand the right to air my suppositions along with the next persons....There is such a thing as supposition prejudice and discrimination, which I would advise you most strongly to make yourself familiar with for your own protection......I admit to beeing borderline supposition owing to the fact I am probably nearer the truth with mine, which is so unusual on this forum that without previous experience of such matters my accusers might be tempted to out- supposition me with unimaginable  supposition of their own....That being the case I activate my right to supposition immunity.....I suppose!😇

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I refuse to retract my statement...You should learn that we on this forum live in the sacred territories of supposition, and I reserve the right...Nay!! demand the right to air my suppositions along with the next persons....There is such a thing as supposition prejudice and discrimination, which I would advice you most strongly to make yourself familiar with for your own protection......I admit to beeing borderline supposition owing to the fact I am probably nearer the truth with mine, which is so unusual on this forum that without previous experience of such matters my accusers might be tempted to out- supposition me with unimaginable  supposition of their own....That being the case I activate my right to supposition immunity.....I suppose!😇

How dare you. Pffft. 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

la suposición, la conjetura, el intentar sumar datos sueltos,sacados de contexto; da lugar a opiniones y teorías; a veces con cierto sentido, otras no. Si los que presumen de estar en linea directa con ella, los que tienen traductores maravillosos, los que la siguen en la calle, compartieran sus datos , tendríamos resultados fehacientes y no daríamos lugar a estas tensiones entre miembros del foro.

es mi opinión. Gracias por leerme

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I only caught a bit of Leora’s conversation at the kitchen table between the spoonfuls of cereal she was eating. She mentioned to Malia that the guy she has been spending time with has several friends that a want to meet Malia and for her to come out with their group so they can meet her. Malia responded by just laughing. 

I do not really get the impression that Malia wants something with boys and what I have seen from friends of Leora she can get a lot better if she goes looking for herself

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I do not really get the impression that Malia wants something with boys and what I have seen from friends of Leora she can get a lot better if she goes looking for herself

The guy who visited two weeks ago wasn't just a friend of Leora, Malia has known him for years also.... He wasn't as some people accuse arranged by Leora..He was invited at the behest oh Malia.🙀

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The guy who visited two weeks ago wasn't just a friend of Leora, Malia has known him for years also.... He wasn't as some people accuse arranged by Leora..He was invited at the behest oh Malia.🙀

I think we've had enough of those speculations, nobody knows anything here

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think we've had enough of those speculations, nobody knows anything here

I concur absolutely! But with respect my post was in answer to your suggestion that Leora arranged the meeting...Nothing more. 😸 

• Like 3