Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I concur absolutely! But with respect my post was in answer to your suggestion that Leora arranged the meeting...Nothing more. 😸 

I have not made any suggestion about that meeting

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I have not made any suggestion about that meeting

I don't wish to make an issue about this but your quote "from friends of Leora she can get a lot better if she goes looking for herself would to me seem like a sugestion that Leora had perhaps arranged the meeting, when in actual fact Malia did " look herself " and guess who she selected?

Perhaps its a misinterpretation of words on my behalf?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't wish to make an issue about this but your quote "from friends of Leora she can get a lot better if she goes looking for herself would to me seem like a sugestion that Leora had perhaps arranged the meeting, when in actual fact Malia did " look herself " and guess who she selected?

no it doesn't and I won't go into it any further

• Like 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

no it doesn't and I won't go into it any further

Thats fine!!  Perhaps it was a misinterpretation of words on my behalf.....I already stated I didn't wish to make an issue out of it, that still applies.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora
is not happy 

From my perspective, it has seemed lately that she seems to be that way more than she ever used to. It has also seemed lately that the only time she may appear happy, is when she is surfing on her phone and looking at different things or texting with someone. Imo, there are certainly more different enjoyable things in life that doesn't necessarily have to involve a phone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In my opinion, there is a lot going on in that head of hers (Leora) and she is just trying to figure it all out.  There has been numerous changes in the last 3 or 4 months and sometimes that can become a little overwhelming.  She has also been doing this for a long time now and she might be coming to the realization that she is possibly stuck with nothing else to fall back on.  I am only stating what i believe may be happening and I am more than welcome to hear from all of her hardcore fans to see what there opinion is on the subject of Leora possibly being unhappy.  Do you fans think it is because of people like me that has shown negativity towards her in the past or is there something else going on in her pretty little head?  All honest opinions are welcomed!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In my opinion, there is a lot going on in that head of hers (Leora) and she is just trying to figure it all out.  There has been numerous changes in the last 3 or 4 months and sometimes that can become a little overwhelming.  She has also been doing this for a long time now and she might be coming to the realization that she is possibly stuck with nothing else to fall back on.  I am only stating what i believe may be happening and I am more than welcome to hear from all of her hardcore fans to see what there opinion is on the subject of Leora possibly being unhappy.  Do you fans think it is because of people like me that has shown negativity towards her in the past or is there something else going on in her pretty little head?  All honest opinions are welcomed!!!

she is in deep thought much more lately, but that probably is because what she is going through is something new.  

• Like 1