Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

8 hours ago, raul399 said:

Hello...
I've been disconnected from the forum for several days ... and from what I've read ... Leora has been gone for 24 hours ... hahaha
So much comment without her, it shows the number of people addicted to her .... her power is impressive ... I think we should all go to therapy, to stop this addiction .. hahaha.
People who feel cheated because they are not in the apartment ... my advice is to cancel your membership ... we are all adults to make that decision ... (since late February I am not a member of RLC) ...
She is an intelligent and very manipulative person, we have seen him on many occasions with Paul, surely, she will give her shows, it is her way of earning a living, and not losing the status that RLC gives her, with housing, money, I am sure that she will not lose that to anyone, she has not lost it to Paul, surely she will not lose it to a new person, perhaps she will gradually manipulate that person to share her business with him ... (it's a theory ).
It was Paul, who left Leora, ::::: when Paul read on the forum that he had had sex with Malia, and the next day the video was on CC ... Paul saw it and that did not sit well with him .. Paul was offended ... and after spending the weekend with a boy, and the neck marks were evident, that was the trigger for leaving the relationship, now their relationship is cordial for the reasons that unite them, but nothing else ... and I must also say that the boy who left marks on his neck is not the same boy he is with now ...
It's just my opinion ... peace

Hi Raul, what your saying is what I understand to be the truth. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, King Lear said:

Leora a rencontré un mec depuis pas mal de temps, Malia est venu la rejoindre pour servir de leurre.

Le temps qu'elle s'habitue au cam malgré sa timidité, et Leora est enfin libre de decoucher, Malia fait le job à sa place.

Mais elle remplace assez mal Leora.

Last night I didn’t bother to check out CB once I saw it was close to mid-night Prague time and no sign of Leora. Malia is definitely not a replacement for Malia, although if she wasn’t so mechanical with her moves and was more creative, perhaps introducing toys or something,  she could be someone I might be interested in watching a bit more when she’s performing alone.

8 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

my translation program is unclear because I don't know the language myself, but what I get out of it is that she was just with a group of friends

I only caught a bit of Leora’s conversation at the kitchen table between the spoonfuls of cereal she was eating. She mentioned to Malia that the guy she has been spending time with has several friends that a want to meet Malia and for her to come out with their group so they can meet her. Malia responded by just laughing. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I only caught a bit of Leora’s conversation at the kitchen table between the spoonfuls of cereal she was eating. She mentioned to Malia that the guy she has been spending time with has several friends that a want to meet Malia and for her to come out with so they can meet her. Malia responded by just laughing. 

Thanks for the info NYJ

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Doubleagent said:

I really miss not having RealLifeCam; I always enjoyed watching Leora when she was with her boyfriend.

Paul had many faults but I never minded him as he made Leora happy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

With this new man in Leora's life shouldn't we see a happier woman? Hopefully this will translate into some of her best action as she will be imagining herself being sexually romantic with him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, philo said:

I think that Leora came back only to do her show...without a covid mask... without washing up (even after using the toilet). If I were Malia, I would not be touching any of that tonight !

I would respectfully point out that if you look at replay 21-19,  that on arriving home and exiting the lift ( elevator ) Leora immediately walked to the bathroom and washed her hands thoroughly. Most times she enters the toilet is for the purpose of privacy when phoning....I also believe there is a small sink present in the toilet ( to the right of the door ), where she washes not only her hands but carries out pubic grooming and whatever else women do for the cause of beauty.

She then went and laid on the bed seperate and not touching Malia until she went for a shower at 23-59 .... 

And who's to say she didn't have access to ablutions wherever she was previously? ....Nobody!! 🙀 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would respectfully point out that if you look at replay 21-19,  that on arriving home and exiting the lift ( elevator ) Leora immediately walked to the bathroom and washed her hands thoroughly. Most times she enters the toilet is for the purpose of privacy when phoning....I also believe there is a small sink present in the toilet ( to the right of the door ), where she washes not only her hands but carries out pubic grooming and whatever else women do for the cause of beauty.

She then went and laid on the bed seperate and not touching Malia until she went for a shower at 23-59 .... 

And who's to say she didn't have access to ablutions wherever she was previously? ....Nobody!! 🙀 

Nice try. Every knows there is no place outside of the apartment to wash or clean ones self up. I immediately request you make a retraction of your previous comment 😂

• Haha 3

Bom dia, sol GIF por Omer Studios Boa noite GIF por GIPHY Studios Originals

Good Morning 🌅🌞🌞

good evening 🌃🌛🌕

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 🌅 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭🏍️🎛️n

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Sunday

🐈😘

• Thanks 1