Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

7 minutes ago, gomer said:

68 and sporting tackle like you'd expect to find on a grand national chamipion (thank you Lord Flasheart.)  It all still works fine and I haven't decided yet if that's a good or bad thing.

sounds like a good thing to me!  hell, now days it takes me all night to do what I used to do...all night...

• Like 2

I guess I'll go ahead and get the speculations and conjecture started this time. Something makes me think that Leora convinced her friend to go ahead and go out with her to perhaps do some other things such as maybe some shopping or eating before going and meeting up with her group of friends she has recently been telling her about. If it is actually so, and they do any drinking, I hope they are careful.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I guess I'll go ahead and get the speculations and conjecture started this time. Something makes me think that Leora convinced her friend to go ahead and go out with her to perhaps do some other things such as maybe some shopping or eating before going and meeting up with her group of friends she has recently been telling her about.

LOL shows what I know, I thought they were in the apartment but not doing anything

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I guess I'll go ahead and get the speculations and conjecture started this time. Something makes me think that Leora convinced her friend to go ahead and go out with her to perhaps do some other things such as maybe some shopping or eating before going and meeting up with her group of friends she has recently been telling her about.

well in that case it's not so nice of leora to do that to her friend

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's the way this forum used to be back when it originally started. Somewhere along the line it changed and now we have food fights. The one thing I don't get is why everyone so fascinated as to what they do outside of the apartment. It's the only privacy they get and should be respected.

If some of those who have this fascination about what get they up to outside the apartment should really take a closer look at Prague it's an amazing place, there's something of interest for all ages. I worked there 12 years ago, and returned for a holiday 4 years ago, only ill health is stopping me going again.

• Like 5

3 minuten geleden zei mike r:

Nou, in dat geval is Leora niet zo aardig om dat met haar vriendin te doen

dat vind ik ook maar zoals Malia die vent afweerde doet me vermoeden dat ze het wel aan kan

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If some of those who have this fascination about what get they up to outside the apartment should really take a closer look at Prague it's an amazing place, there's something of interest for all ages. I worked there 12 years ago, and returned for a holiday 4 years ago, only ill health is stopping me going again.

All i was saying is that it's natural for people to wonder what they do when they leave the apartment.  If all the tenants spoke a language that everybody understood, it wouldn't be as much as a wonder to what they do outside because you would know some of what they did outside the pearly gates of the apartment when they came home and talked about it.  You know what i've always found funny, is how so many people pay for a site that they can't even understand what the people are saying....must be a country boy thing lol.

20 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Hello,is there anybody here that can translate what you are talking about.I don´t understand dutch so please anyone?

There's a Google translator tool at the top of the page on the right side.  It'll translate the whole page for you into your selected language.  If it's English you're after, you might have to select another language first before it will show up in the drop down menu.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1