Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

We all have things that affect us. Personally speaking, and i did not think i would talk about this (!) but i am happy to, watching the girls and contributing to the forum help me right now. I am the carer for my elderly mother who in the early stages of dementia. So here and that apartment is a very welcome respite! And that is why sometimes things i see on rlc or things i read get to me.....Probably much much more than they should in fact. But anyway, not saying any of this for sympathy at all. Just stating something out. We all have our own problems in our own lives and we would not be on rlc or this forum if we did not want to! 👍

I understand where you are coming from. I took care of my grandmother putting my private life on hold for 15 years while at the same time raising 2 kids on my.

Always here to lend an ear if needed in private of course. I know how trying it can become.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To be honest Pepe I'm not sure either lol.  I guess it's one of those.....if you can't beat them, join them kind of things.  As long as there is a balance in your defense of her, I should be able to get back to the way I used to be many years ago.  I don't know if it's just me or not but I have a problem when it comes to being defended 100% of the time.  There just needs to be more of a balance with criticisms both positive and negative....i'm sorry if you don't understand what i'm trying to say but it is honestly how i feel about it.

Agree with there being a balance. I have no problem with criticism it's when people are down right nasty with their comments.

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I understand where you are coming from. I took care of my grandmother putting my private life on hold for 15 years while at the same time raising 2 kids on my.

Always here to lend an ear if needed in private of course. I know how trying it can become.

Yep Sir, things can be very challenging at times. But strength gets us through. And as silly as this may look, i am totally honest. When i see something on camera between them, it can literally make all of that day worthwhile. And you cannot get more positive a comment than that!!

There are probably times like this where she has a quick look at the forum, it will make her smile and think "Yeah, people DO care about us".

And that is very very kind of you to offer Pepe. At the moment i am getting through it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

as stupid as it sounds, it can make my day very bad

Not stupid at all. You know what it shows? You care.  I only the other night dropped out the chat as i did not like stuff about Malia i saw. It was just unwarranted for me. Same as when Leora gets it, same as anyone elses favourite gets it. . Too many i feel watch tenants as performers. Not enough watch them as real people.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Leora and Nick

👧 👦

Beautiful couple so cute so good

👰 🤵

😍😘

NOT NOW NICH PLEASE!! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just took a breather and looked back at the last couple of pages. Whoa, guards dropped a bit eh! But this is where a forum like this helps everyone. We are communicating and connecting with others. Especially at times like this. How positive is that? And all because of 2 girls a million miles away. I really feel settled in this family i have to say Guys. 👍