Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If some of those who have this fascination about what get they up to outside the apartment should really take a closer look at Prague it's an amazing place, there's something of interest for all ages. I worked there 12 years ago, and returned for a holiday 4 years ago, only ill health is stopping me going again.

Good point New. From what I've read on it, Prague would be an interesting place to visit with lots of interesting things to see and do. Although them not being at the apartment only promotes more of a curiosity than a fascination to myself.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Waarom is dat ? Zou het fijn zijn als ze haar niet uitnodigde en haar gewoon in het appartement achterliet?

it's a bit double, you don't want to see Malia lonely but an empty apartment is no fun either, so yeah ... she better go with Leora

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All i was saying is that it's natural for people to wonder what they do when they leave the apartment.  If all the tenants spoke a language that everybody understood, it wouldn't be as much as a wonder to what they do outside because you would know some of what they did outside the pearly gates of the apartment when they came home and talked about it.  You know what i've always found funny, is how so many people pay for a site that they can't even understand what the people are saying....must be a country boy thing lol.

People would still invent their own version of whats happening even if they spoke plain English

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

ik ben 62 trouwens en blij dat er iemand nog ouder is 🤣

ik ben ervan positief dat er veel ouderen dan u hier zijn......

en ook dit russise meisjes zijn algemeen zware meiden, ze kunnen hun mannetje wel staan, maar ze houden heel veel van geld dus einde van de rit kieze L en M , toch voor het geld 

• Like 1