Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

11 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Just took a breather and looked back at the last couple of pages. Whoa, guards dropped a bit eh! But this is where a forum like this helps everyone. We are communicating and connecting with others. Especially at times like this. How positive is that? And all because of 2 girls a million miles away. I really feel settled in this family i have to say Guys. 👍

It's the way this forum used to be back when it originally started. Somewhere along the line it changed and now we have food fights. The one thing I don't get is why everyone so fascinated as to what they do outside of the apartment. It's the only privacy they get and should be respected.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's the way this forum used to be back when it originally started. Somewhere along the line it changed and now we have food fights. The one thing I don't get is why everyone so fascinated as to what they do outside of the apartment. It's the only privacy they get and should be respected.

I think partly it is out is sheer nosiness! But also partly because it could possibly affect what then happens inside the apartment. That is something i can easily see, but at the end of that day, all speculation, accusations, rumor or theories account for nothing really. Whatever happens will happen. And that will be always the case. If someone makes a choice to do something they will do because they are living their own life.

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think it's only natural to wonder what they do when they are away from the apartment.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It has been that way ever since I joined CC----The blind spots, UM, and being outside are areas that no one can see or know what is going on for the most part and that gives people the opportunity to speculate, theorize,  and complain that they are being cheated out of their money and terrorize the participants because they do not do what they want them to do.  .  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

It has been that way ever since I joined CC----The blind spots, UM, and being outside are areas that no one can see or know what is going on for the most part and that gives people the opportunity to speculate, theorize,  and complain that they are being cheated out of their money and terrorize the participants because they do not do what they want them to do.  .  

i think they have decided they dont care  about rlc