Kira & Emily (2020) Part #2

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jawis said:

Auch!! That's harsh. 

I think vodka had a part to play in it. Ada was devastated and before the authorities poked their noses in, gave Alan a date by which she would leave which I don't doubt was honoured. nevertheless it is good to see them talking and embracing again.

• Like 1

If I am honest I suppose I am nursing a hope that Alan might get back with Nina who seems to have gone to ground recently but I think the reality is that Nina has moved on and realises that Alan is not in a position to provide her with the things she would want in life.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, squish said:

I think the reality is that Nina has moved on and realises that Alan is not in a position to provide her with the things she would want in life.

Nina loved him very much and still had feelings for him even when he was with Ada.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, squish said:

If I am honest I suppose I am nursing a hope that Alan might get back with Nina who seems to have gone to ground recently but I think the reality is that Nina has moved on and realises that Alan is not in a position to provide her with the things she would want in life.

When you think about it Alan and Nina could be hundreds of miles apart now in totally different cities which would from a logistical point of view make it difficult to meet up never mind rekindle their mutual attraction.Just a thought.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

When you think about it Alan and Nina could be hundreds of miles apart now in totally different cities which would from a logistical point of view make it difficult to meet up never mind rekindle their mutual attraction.Just a thought.

So what you are saying is Alan's kielbasa may be big just not that big.😁

• Haha 1