Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

I’m glad that Leora and Malia went out and spent some time together today to enjoy the city along with doing a bit of shopping. 🛍 The only thing I ask is that when the two of them are giving a mutual massage after she’s been gone for most of the weekend that Leora take a break from looking at her phone for the sake of her fans. It makes it feel like she’s simply going through the motions and would rather be somewhere else. Is that asking for too much? 😒

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I know it's nothing more than a massage, but it's still great to see it. 😉

Some guys find these massages boring...but I'd much rather watch this...2 great naked bods rubbing oil all over each other, wondering if they'll go the extra yard, than a multi girl synchronised dildo show in GOV apts...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I’m glad that Leora and Malia went out and spent some time together today to enjoy the city along with doing a bit of shopping. 🛍 The only thing I ask is that when the two of them are giving a mutual massage after she’s been gone for most of the weekend that Leora take a break from looking at her phone for the sake of her fans. It makes it feel like she’s simply going through the motions and would rather be somewhere else. Is that asking for too much? 😒

She likes to multi task. I hold Nicholas responsible for the texting they're doing. 😁

• Like 2