Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

i think that the discussion between leora and malia has something to do, with the fact that czech opened today (a few hours ago ) its borders and the airport is now open to 55 destinations, so maybe the occasion for malia to leave czech was the discussion 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Malia is doing a great job from what i've been reading.  Leora deserves some "Me" time every once in awhile.

It's all about "Me" happy to spend time with the Queen. 🙂 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mike r said:

i think that the discussion between leora and malia has something to do, with the fact that czech opened today (a few hours ago ) its borders and the airport is now open to 55 destinations, so maybe the occasion for malia to leave czech was the discussion 

Actually Malia has extended her stay for another 90 days and Leora has decided to head back to Russia. That's why she's not been around much to let Malia get acclimated to RLC. Malia  will be taking over the apartment by the end of June if not before she'll be gone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Disclaimer - Apologies if you only have eyes for one of them.

I would just like to say that, give or take a few hours, it is Malia's 5 month anniversary in the apartment!

Congratulations Sweetheart! 💓

(Ok, i may be out by a bit more than a few hours but give me a break COME ON! LET ME HAVE THIS ONE!)

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Actually Malia has extended her stay for another 90 days and Leora has decided to head back to Russia. That's why she's not been around much to let Malia get acclimated to RLC. Malia  will be taking over the apartment by the end of June if not before she'll be gone.

sad news for the leora fans 😢

6 minutes ago, mike r said:

sad news for the leora fans 😢

It's the reason she's been so sad and crying she's torn about having to leave because she's not able to renew her visa so she's decided to go back early.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pepe, you haven't been smoking anything naughty have you my friend?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If that is true, I think that's good news for Leora and bad news for her admirers (including me.)  Even though I enjoy watching her do her thing as much as anyone, it makes me uneasy to see the path she's been on.  Hopefully, she will find her happiness with a loving man and away from cameras and leering old lechers like me.  I don't see Malia going it alone for too long before she, too, hightails it back to Russia.  She's a bit too timid for such a line of work, and that's a good thing.