Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

2 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

serious talking going on here with L&M

Looks like Leora is trying to persuade her about something that makes Malia tense.  Arms and legs crossed and Leora reaching to touch her for emphasis. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Seems a discussion not about themselves though, rather something else as both are making points but then laughing at the same times.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I thought it was pretty interesting and good as well nc. Kate Winslet looked pretty darned good ! I bet she still does even though the years since then. 😍

Yes...she matured a lot, but wasn't shy to show her body...

From this

image.jpeg.6ae8f6a936797bbe21023b1db97bedeb.jpeg

To this...

Kate Winslet Pussy 197350 | Kate Winslet Naked (Holy Smoke)

To this...

Kate winslet nude fakes - Repicsx.com

Tbh, 1 of these is fake...😏

• Haha 4

Well, judging from what I've managed to see in some thumbs, it appeared that Malia was not as interested in continuing to watch whatever it was that Leora seemed to continue to want to. Also, that they've seemed to be in more discussion than they've perhaps ever have been there at the apartment since her arrival. Seemed to be alot of drama for some reason. Not so interesting imo.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, judging from what I've managed to see in some thumbs, it appeared that Malia was not as interested in continuing to watch whatever it was that Leora seemed to continue to want to. Also, that they've seemed to be in more discussion than they've perhaps ever have been there at the apartment since her arrival. Too much drama and not so interesting imo.

Yes, like Leora is struggling with a difficult decision and is seeking Malia's support and/or participation. 

Rent, groceries and a stipend may be nice and all, but something tells me she's hearing the siren song of some big money opportunity. 

Just the impression I get. 

Don't set your hair on fire.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

No cuddling or snuggling or touching.  Serious discussion and deep thought and neither is the least bit sleepy at 3:45 in the morning. 

Something serious coming down.

Better than a soap opera.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, gomer said:

Yes, like Leora is struggling with a difficult decision and is seeking Malia's support and/or participation. 

Rent, groceries and a stipend may be nice and all, but something tells me she's hearing the siren song of some big money opportunity. 

Just the impression I get. 

Don't set your hair on fire.

There's no big money moments at the time in the Czech Rep. unless your working the red light district.

• Sad 1