Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's no big money moments at the time in the Czech Rep. unless your working the red light district.

Perhaps they've been offered bit spots on what may be believed to be the next big European blockbuster movie. Who really knows but them. With the virus, alot of folks been remaining indoors and watching tv and movies on the net and folks are still making movies.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If she's doing that then she needs her ass kicked all the way around the block.

She's already on that boulevard by virtue of what she's already doing.  It would just be as simple as crossing the street. 

Don't you think RLC recruited her to move to Prague and up her game?  Do you think the recruitment stopped there?

When one deals with seedy people, it tends to rub off, sometimes imperceptibly until you wake up one day and realize your fresh faced cheerful outlook has been replaced by a hard eyed cynicism.  I worry about the girl and hope she keeps her head about her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, gomer said:

She's already on that boulevard by virtue of what she's already doing.  It would just be as simple as crossing the street. 

Don't you think RLC recruited her to move to Prague and up her game?  Do you think the recruitment stopped there?

When one deals with seedy people, it tends to rub off, sometimes imperceptibly until you wake up one day and realize your fresh faced cheerful outlook has been replaced by a hard eyed cynicism.  I worry about the girl and hope she keeps her head about her.

Not exactly agreeable on the first couple of paragraphs but, as far as the rest, I fully agree gomer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What I do know is catching as much of an old flick called "Night of the Grizzly" for about the 5th or 6th time while getting some laundry done was evidently quite a bit more interesting than what seemed to have occurred at that apartment this evening. Although not much else was expected since it has seemed to have become that way much of the time anymore anyway. 😏

1 hour ago, gomer said:

Yes, like Leora is struggling with a difficult decision and is seeking Malia's support and/or participation. 

Rent, groceries and a stipend may be nice and all, but something tells me she's hearing the siren song of some big money opportunity. 

Just the impression I get. 

Don't set your hair on fire.

if this is your impression i'm glad you don't do my banking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

if this is your impression i'm glad you don't do my banking

I'm not really sure what that even means, but fair enough.  I promise to leave your checkbook alone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gomer said:

I'm not really sure what that even means, but fair enough.  I promise to leave your checkbook alone.

something tells me that you are trying to make a link with the story of the so-called Russian and that is why I do not trust you

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

something tells me that you are trying to make a link with the story of the so-called Russian and that is why I do not trust you

You don't have to trust me.  I'm not selling anything. 

Just considering everything I see and hear and formulating possible scenarios.  If you find any of them upsetting, I'm sorry.  I don't advocate for the accuracy of anything I've encountered.  I hope it's all hogwash.  But I am like a detective who considers everything, even the implausible.  She's just a young woman in a strange town dealing with strange people.  I tend to try to avoid adorning her with gossamer wings (while still admiring her fine ass.)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree, but why attempt to post in Russian when you're obviously not as "I studied there". I speak French and German (also Rubbish at times) but unless I'm replying, I post in my mother tongue English 

KGB?