Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

24 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Actually Malia has extended her stay for another 90 days and Leora has decided to head back to Russia. That's why she's not been around much to let Malia get acclimated to RLC. Malia  will be taking over the apartment by the end of June if not before she'll be gone.

As much as I like Malia, I'm moving over to the Queen in waiting Bonnie. She's damn hot stuff, just a shame she's with a dickhead.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Actually Malia has extended her stay for another 90 days and Leora has decided to head back to Russia. That's why she's not been around much to let Malia get acclimated to RLC. Malia  will be taking over the apartment by the end of June if not before she'll be gone.

Can we tactfully suggest that Leora leaves a few toys behind for Malia to try out - I think she might blossom with a little help...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's the reason she's been so sad and crying she's torn about having to leave because she's not able to renew her visa so she's decided to go back early.

It was always difficult navigating downwind of you under normal circumstances, but with the additional nasal assaulting aroma of bullshit it will be practically impossible.🤢🙀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Its sad to hear that leora is  leaving, I think that caught us all by surprise. I believe when she leaves she will not come back again and  reallifecam won't be the same without her. As much as I like Malia I don't think she will stay there very long by herself. Whatever Leora does in the future, I just hope the Lady finds true happiness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Malia doing a good job in carrying Leora at the moment. But Leora can't expect Malia do it for a long period. Leora's had years of experience in keeping us happy. Unless Leora puts more time into training Malia on the fine art of bating for the cams she will fail.

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Its sad to hear that leora is  leaving, I think that caught us all by surprise. I believe when she leaves she will not come back again and  reallifecam won't be the same without her. As much as I like Malia I don't think she will stay there very long by herself. Whatever Leora does in the future, I just hope the Lady finds true happiness. 

please don't believe everything you read 🙂 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was always difficult navigating downwind of you under normal circumstances, but with the additional nasal assaulting aroma of bullshit it will be practically impossible.🤢🙀

I couldn't even keep a straight face as I wrote that. I figure everyone else likes to speculate so I thought I'd add mine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5