Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Wonder who's pre-birthday treat this was? Leora's, Malia's, or ours!! 😄

I'll probably write a bit more about this later but right now i'm still trying to recover.....

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well let's face it,  Malia's pussy has more levels than a Man V Food burger...😏

Strangely, at this time of night in the UK, I have Food Network Channel on the TV, and Man V Food is a regular item on there...I reckon if Malia's pussy was served on a plate on Man V Food, absolutely nobody would finish it, and win the challenge lol...but I'd certainly give it a good go...😁

Looks as tasty as an Arby's roast beef sammich, but I love them.  I'd certainly bring the sauce. 

Never had bad pussy, but sometimes it's not worth the shit you have to put up with to get it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

Looks as tasty as an Arby's roast beef sammich, but I love them.  I'd certainly bring the sauce. 

Never had bad pussy, but sometimes it's not worth the shit you have to put up with to get it.

Who's Arby?...Is she in VH?...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Wonder who's pre-birthday treat this was? Leora's, Malia's, or ours!! 😄

I'll probably write a bit more about this later but right now i'm still trying to recover.....

I think it's Gina's birthday this week...but I guess it wasn't for her...😏

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I think it´s to sad that Malia wasn´t more determined on Leora´s pussy,if she had maybe she would have Leora going.But it was nice anyway,she gave it a try.

Remember the old adage - Less Is More. Take one touch or stroke of tonight,  and compare to an entire orgy full from GOV. Which is more genuine?** And besides, she was closer than ever before.....In fact both were.....

**(rhetorical question!!)

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I think it´s to sad that Malia wasn´t more determined on Leora´s pussy,if she had maybe she would have Leora going.But it was nice anyway,she gave it a try.

Has anyone here commented on the fact that Malina has, what are often referred in the trade to as 'innies'...? I think Leora should give them a little TLC and pop them out for some fresh air...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who's Arby?...Is she in VH?...😏

American fast food roast beef sandwich shops.  Piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, drizzled with a little sauce and very good.  I'd post a pic but this site won't complete the insertion.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I am just watching them right now, watching the tablet and almost without thinking, Leora is gently caressing Malia's arm.

They may indeed need and deserve their own space, but man, they are certainly not throwing away their 'Us' time together. They still want this.

14 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I am just watching them right now, watching the tablet and almost without thinking, Leora is gently caressing Malia's arm.

They may indeed need and deserve their own space, but man, they are certainly not throwing away their 'Us' time together. They still want this.

As much as us?...😏

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Has anyone here commented on the fact that Malina has, what are often referred in the trade to as 'innies'...? I think Leora should give them a little TLC and pop them out for some fresh air...

Who is Malina? jajaja

• Haha 2

I see there was some other disingenuous parts of a performance put on by the two actresses. Another rerun performed like a broken record skips. Same old story...same old song and dance. Apparently they are fortunate that there are some who believe that the performances as a whole are genuine, when parts of their rerun performances are no more than ruses and fallacies.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1