Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well i fired this one right back at them.

Can you fucking fix the fucking damn issue i don't want to hear about you apologising for the inconvenience caused put the apartment under maintenance and fix it or provide a statement in the news if there is a reason for this issue and that you are working on it. It really can't be that difficult as all the other apartments are fine only this apartment.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like it, but this is the kind of email that will get you banned....trust me on this.

I totally agree---you need to be insistent, firm, but polite---use of swear words is a no no.  

Also, we really need to give them at least 1 day to fix the cams---after all they just came back online 6/16/20,  However, that does not excuse the fact that they really never did fix the problem before either. 

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, happyone a dit :

I totally agree---you need to be insistent, firm, but polite---use of swear words is a no no.  

Also, we really need to give them at least 1 day to fix the cams---after all they just came back online 6/16/20,  However, that does not excuse the fact that they really never did fix the problem before either. 

It's a different email i replied with as i don't use the one i signed up with so i don't know if they can ban me with a email of a different one,

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

It's a different email i replied with as i don't use the one i signed up with so i don't know if they can ban me with a email of a different one,

If you are using the same computer for both email addresses, then the answer is yes they can via your ip address. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

¿Acaso empacó las pocas cosas que tenían en casa y se fue? De ninguna manera.

Maleta, camisas, ordenador y una bolsa en la que vi meter un par de bambas y !!!!!! hasta luego lukas !!!!!!!

Just now, ze81 said:

Buff y nosotros esperamos un año completo para obtener una "nueva" casa y falla de esta manera. El día después de la reapertura, los residentes se marcharon 😅 .Who da fok hizo los castings.

No solo los castings, quien a trabajado en ese apartamento de rlc el tiempo que estuvo cerrado? Nadie, las camaras siguen igual de mal que antes de la apertura.

Just now, tito216 said:

Maleta, camisas, ordenador y una bolsa en la que vi meter un par de bambas y !!!!!! hasta luego lukas !!!!!!!

Indeed unbeliable.It lasted a day and half,dont remember someyhing like in rlc.

1 minute ago, tito216 said:

No solo los castings, quien a trabajado en ese apartamento de rlc el tiempo que estuvo cerrado? Nadie, las camaras siguen igual de mal que antes de la apertura.

Indeed seems very little effort was done.We need more couples houses.