Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

Just now, Daleys said:

I just sent 2 emails here is what i wrote.

First one

The issue is still not fixed the lagging live when anytime someone is in a room is very bad. How hard is it to sort it out when all the other apartments don't have this issue only this apartment.  Please fix it.

Second one.

An example now Pepik is having a shower Camera 5 the picture freezes goes black the 3 moving dots comes on the picture comes back and the process repeats and repeats and repeats. Might get a minute or so where it is fine but not long before it happens again 19:05 on Camera 5 check replay as it will be recorded in there of the streaming jumping freezing lagging and so on. The rest of the cameras in this apartment is the same.

Keep firing away at them Daleys and who knows, one day they might actually fix the problem for y'all.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

I just sent 2 emails here is what i wrote.

First one

The issue is still not fixed the lagging live when anytime someone is in a room is very bad. How hard is it to sort it out when all the other apartments don't have this issue only this apartment.  Please fix it.

Second one.

An example now Pepik is having a shower Camera 5 the picture freezes goes black the 3 moving dots comes on the picture comes back and the process repeats and repeats and repeats. Might get a minute or so where it is fine but not long before it happens again 19:05 on Camera 5 check replay as it will be recorded in there of the streaming jumping freezing lagging and so on. The rest of the cameras in this apartment is the same.

This house issues goes way back to the time when sexy Susan was an resident,no doubths should be fixed by now.Not that they care but i will also email them about this,the more the better.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Keep firing away at them Daleys and who knows, one day they might actually fix the problem for y'all.

You are just going to love what they replied back to me. lol

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Just now, ze81 said:

This house issues goes way back to the time when sexy Susan was an resident,no doubths should be fixed by now.Not that they care but i will also email them about this,the more the better.

That's exactly right Ze, if only one or two people email them about an issue, it will never get resolved.  It takes multiple emails from multiple people!!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's exactly right Ze, if only one or two people email them about an issue, it will never get resolved.  It takes multiple emails from multiple people!!!

Thats what I said..the more the better.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think dude works in construction or some place when he is outside,dude have that classic tan(only catchs arms,head and maybe half of legs).Now we just need her to arrive.

It's call a "farmers tan" in North America

• Like 1

Dear god so much lag and black image,don't remember to be like this some months ago,think is possible that partially is due to reconnect house and maybe even internet service.Its possible in some days the stream to get better,let's wait and see.Dont think they will let it stay like it is.

il y a 12 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Well i fired this one right back at them.

Can you fucking fix the fucking damn issue i don't want to hear about you apologising for the inconvenience caused put the apartment under maintenance and fix it or provide a statement in the news if there is a reason for this issue and that you are working on it. It really can't be that difficult as all the other apartments are fine only this apartment.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well i fired this one right back at them.

Can you fucking fix the fucking damn issue i don't want to hear about you apologising for the inconvenience caused put the apartment under maintenance and fix it or provide a statement in the news if there is a reason for this issue and that you are working on it. It really can't be that difficult as all the other apartments are fine only this apartment.

I like it, but this is the kind of email that will get you banned....trust me on this.

• Like 1