Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed unbeliable.It lasted a day and half,dont remember someyhing like in rlc.

Well I'd say it falls perfectly in line since RLC now tends to follow the VHTV approach nowadays in terms of content, as it happens quite a lot that new apartments get shut down in a matter of days over there.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Well I'd say it falls perfectly in line since RLC now tends to follow the VHTV approach nowadays in terms of content, as it happens quite a lot that new apartments get shut down in a matter of days over there.

Gess we have to get usted that the old rlc doesnt exist anymore,this thing of reopening houses that are empty,no stuff from residents its a thing i got indeed usted in vh,same regard an place and residents only stay online one,two days.Gess they will keep place online even with nobody in it for some time🤨.From start something felt wrong.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

OMG what happened it looks like he did take all his stuff suitcase and everything.  A new couple in a while and now gone again.

There is still a jacket on the bed and shoes in the hall --do not know about inside the closet and some toiletries still in the bathroom--

Just now, happyone said:

There is still a jacket on the bed and shoes in the hall --do not know about inside the closet and some toiletries still in the bathroom--

He took most,or even akmost all clothes from closet,there was an big bag in closet that i assume had their clothes,and he grabed also the shirts that were outside.Very lityle stayed.The computer was also taken.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

He took most,or even akmost all clothes from closet,there was an big bag in closet that i assume had their clothes,and he grabed also the shirts that were outside.Very lityle stayed.The computer was also taken.

Well if they did leave that is too bad, because I was starting to enjoy seeing her, what liitle I could between the f**ked up cams 😏

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

Well i fired this one right back at them.

Can you fucking fix the fucking damn issue i don't want to hear about you apologising for the inconvenience caused put the apartment under maintenance and fix it or provide a statement in the news if there is a reason for this issue and that you are working on it. It really can't be that difficult as all the other apartments are fine only this apartment.

You'll get this back...😏

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Daleys said:

OMG what happened it looks like he did take all his stuff suitcase and everything.  A new couple in a while and now gone again.

All the apartments in Czech were critical, no tenants lasted longer than some months. Only exception Leora - but she is not Czech!!! 

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well if they did leave that is too bad, because I was starting to enjoy seeing her, what liitle I could between the f**ked up cams 😏

"because i was starting to enjoy seing her",me too😔.If the really leaved then honestly i woould prefered not seing them.There is still the tv in bedroom..dont know if its of rlc or the couple.

9 minutes ago, spielo said:

All the apartments in Czech were critical, no tenants lasted longer than some months. Only exception Leora - but she is not Czech!!! 

Think Susan and Hector were the ones that lasted more,and even so think wasnt many time.To bad this house have the perfect size for us enjoy with good cam views.

54 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Maybe camera shy, and have gone to stay in a hotel...😏

Or they had a tip off that the previous tenants girlfriend(s) were coming round to have a head to head with him...🤪