Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I just sent RLC a email about this freezing and lagging issue. It's really bad for me.

I had the same, it's nice to see that RLC is still not able to solve this problem when it's been 6 months that we complain about the same thing almost only in this apartment :dodgy:

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I had the same, it's nice to see that RLC is still not able to solve this problem when it's been 6 months that we complain about the same thing almost only in this apartment : dodgy:

I remember this with Hakeem and emailing them and they said they would look into it. After that i didn't pay much attention to it after that and i assumed it was resolved but clearly not.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June
3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Welcome new couple: Eliska and Pepik!

@StnCld316

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

Chat starts June 16, 2020

23 minutes ago, Daleys said:

@ StnCld316

Any chance of merging this topic into the other one.

Everything has been merged in to one topic.  No sense on having 3 General Chats.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Everyone please email RLC about this lagging issue.

Eliska and Pepik apartment
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2020 1:25 pm
First thank you for opening up the old Hakeem apartment
However, the cams freezing, jerking, and lagging is still not fixed --in fact it seems worse.
You should have made sure that the cams in this apartment were up and running perfectly and fixed from the prior complaints.
It does no good for us to try and watch an apartment where the cams freeze, jerk, and lag

Please fix this problem once and for all
Thank you
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 20 minutes, Daleys a dit :

I remember this with Hakeem and emailing them and they said they would look into it. After that i didn't pay much attention to it after that and i assumed it was resolved but clearly not.

indeed, months of complaints and emails during the hakeem period, then a new couple after a long offline period, and we expected that rlc would have solved the multiple camera problems for this apartment !!! and apparently rlc has done absolutely nothing, always the same crappy cams, which freeze constantly, with jumps in time etc !!!! the couple even disappeared from the replay around 19h !!!! so a big thumbs up to rlc, who must be in a shortage of IT for at least 10 months !!!!!

Two Thumbs Up Ok GIF by TinasheHappy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James CordenThink GIF by Originals

2 minutes ago, happyone said:
Eliska and Pepik apartment
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2020 1:25 pm
First thank you for opening up the old Hakeem apartment
However, the cams freezing, jerking, and lagging is still not fixed --in fact it seems worse.
You should have made sure that the cams in this apartment were up and running perfectly and fixed from the prior complaints.
It does no good for us to try and watch an apartment where the cams freeze, jerk, and lag

Please fix this problem once and for all
Thank you

Excellent email to support H1

• Thanks 1