Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

14 hours ago, firewall said:

whoooo this is a big event we have finally a new apartment on RLC but no just one free cam for see how look is the couple,

time zone ?

No, not a new apartment, but - YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! - a new couple!

2 hours ago, Catmaster said:

No, not a new apartment, but - YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! - a new couple!

yes i know now, check my post few minutes later after this one, i have not read the Ed2 post before write my post this is why

but yes it's a year now rlc not opened a new apartment

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

yes i know now, check my post few minutes later after this one, i have not read the Ed2 post before write my post this is why

but yes it's a year now rlc not opened a new apartment

More 4 years and we gona have more 4 houses🤣.

If we didnt seen them in cams and we now looked to the house we would think nobody lives in it.Seems only personal stuff of them is some clothes and the computer they took with them today.Not sure what is going on.Hope they are a real couple and use this house as their house.

So as usual this is the reply i got back from them it's their favourite statement they use on a regular basis.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

So as usual this is the reply i got back from them it's their favourite statement they use on a regular basis.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

LOL I know why you feel the need to address the situation with them and trust me, it sounds like it needs to be addressed and I commend you on emailing them, but what kind of response did you actually expect to read from them?  Frankly, you should be happy that they responded at all.

il y a 17 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LOL I know why you feel the need to address the situation with them and trust me, it sounds like it needs to be addressed and I commend you on emailing them, but what kind of response did you actually expect to read from them?  Frankly, you should be happy that they responded at all.

What i expected was exactly this because trust me it's not the first and won't be the last that they will respond to me with this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What i expected was exactly this because trust me it's not the first and won't be the last that they will respond to me with this.

I would flood their inbox if I was in your position...after all perseverance wins out in the end!!

• Like 1