Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

il y a 45 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I would flood their inbox if I was in your position...after all perseverance wins out in the end!!

I will send another one later. Until the apartment has been in maintenace then they haven't fix it. Also they both were out all day plenty of time to sort it out.

• Like 1

Man i hope we aren't cheated again,something feels wrong,house is basicaly empty,doesn't seem it's now their house and they leaved in morning,they even took the portable and vanish till now.Think when they return if they bring bags with stuff i will feel more safe about this..don't remember in all this years rlc opening or reopening an house that doesn't look the residents are living in it.After the prior fake couple joke is hard to trust again.I meant not a single magazine,books,personal pictures,nothing.Hope I am wrong,i watched her today in shower and she actualy looks good,But bad first day impression for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dingolio said:

They are at work? He leave at 6.45 en she leave at 9.10

He leaved with just some shorts and tshirt didn't looked at all he was going to work,but no way to know for sure,one thing for sure this is also their job.

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I will send another one later. Until the apartment has been in maintenace then they haven't fix it. Also they both were out all day plenty of time to sort it out.

There was plenty of time to fix the issue when the apartment was offline for over a month!!  RLC cares about their bank account and their show ponies and that's it!!

Here is the response to my email regarding the cams

To: happyone
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2020 8:07 pm
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

06/16/2020 22:30 - happyone wrote:
First thank you for opening up the old Hakeem apartment.

However, the cams freezing, jerking, and lagging is still not fixed --in fact it seems worse.
You should have made sure that the cams in this apartment were up and running perfectly and fixed from the prior complaints.
It does no good for us to try and watch an apartment where the cams freeze, jerk, and lag

Please fix this problem once and for all

Thank you

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would flood their inbox if I was in your position...after all perseverance wins out in the end!!

Everyone should until the problem is resolved,  I intend to as I usually follow up with more requests to fix the damn problem. 

• Upvote 1

They have so few houses online that i feel all or at least most of this recurring problems in many of the houses should be already fixed.Regard this house i would only opened it when was prepared and ready.But that's me.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man i hope we aren't cheated again,something feels wrong,house is basicaly empty,doesn't seem it's now their house and they leaved in morning,they even took the portable and vanish till now.Think when they return if they bring bags with stuff i will feel more safe about this..don't remember in all this years rlc opening or reopening an house that doesn't look the residents are living in it.After the prior fake couple joke is hard to trust again.I meant not a single magazine,books,personal pictures,nothing.Hope I am wrong,i watched her today in shower and she actualy looks good,But bad first day impression for sure.

Sit back and relax--since this apartment opened, most of your posts are more to the negative side of things--debbie downer if you will--so just be happy that we have a new apartment and wait for the results of what turn out

If then it is not to your liking--go ahead and rant all you want (I know where the ignore button is) 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just sent 2 emails here is what i wrote.

First one

The issue is still not fixed the lagging live when anytime someone is in a room is very bad. How hard is it to sort it out when all the other apartments don't have this issue only this apartment.  Please fix it.

Second one.

An example now Pepik is having a shower Camera 5 the picture freezes goes black the 3 moving dots comes on the picture comes back and the process repeats and repeats and repeats. Might get a minute or so where it is fine but not long before it happens again 19:05 on Camera 5 check replay as it will be recorded in there of the streaming jumping freezing lagging and so on. The rest of the cameras in this apartment is the same.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sit back and relax--since this apartment opened, most of your posts are more to the negative side of things--debbie downer if you will--so just be happy that we have a new apartment and wait for the results of what turn out

If then it is not to your liking--go ahead and rant all you want (I know where the ignore button is) 🤣

If you want you sit back and relax,tired of you complain about what I post or not.If i almost never do it to you then you have no right to do it Regard me..call it rant,rage,fury whatever to want,or better just put me in ignore list.From now on please don't critic me just because yes.