Fathers Day Ideas for the Dad that has everything

HarleyFatboy

9 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You really need to brush up on your sales technique among other stuff as well of course👍😀

Ok pal if i need any further help you will be first on my list for advice :biggrin:👍

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, happyone said:

Don't buy him one--think I still have a copy that my 86yr old Mom (may she RIP) bought--(for herself☺️) . 

I'll get round to this when I've finished reading up on Advanced Quantum Physics 😀👍

• Haha 3

On 6/19/2020 at 5:10 AM, Slender Man said:

Can never go wrong with a bottle of whisky or two. LOL

Glenfiddich-18YO-Small-Batch-Reserve.jpg  0

macob.12yov26.jpg  0

I'm with you, buddy. I'm game for this. My kids can afford that stuff. I trained them better than me.

I've already got a garage full of Ryobi 1 tools and I just bought another goddamn battery for them, so I can't afford the good stuff. Of course, I won't complain if I get a winning lottery ticket, either...

• Like 2

The first image that popped into my mind when I saw those bottles was of a rabid rodent salivating all over his screen and keyboard. 

Screw all of that battery operated junk. Give me a gas or electric tool anyday. I want my carbon footprint as big as possible.

Those used batteries do more to contaminate the Earth than any contemporary tool.

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

The first image that popped into my mind when I saw those bottles was of a rabid rodent salivating all over his screen and keyboard. 

Screw all of that battery operated junk. Give me a gas or electric tool anyday. I want my carbon footprint as big as possible.

Those used batteries do more to contaminate the Earth than any contemporary tool.

Happy Fathers Day!!

I can't disagree with you TBG, but there is something to be said for ease and convenience.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Handy for putting all the beer, whisky bottles in ready for the recycling. 

happy fathers day GIF

Well i don't drink,but i can use it to put more bandage's  in for those kid's and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALSO

And with 3 kid's needing them i'll probably need a box that big lol

• Like 2