Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I've made the statement as you call it a number of times before. If it was really just because I only wanted someone to do what I wanted...I wouldn't even bother checking in on some thumbs to see if anything of interest may actually be occurring there and I sure as shit wouldn't still be giving anyone any compliments at tmes. So I really could care less and don't give a shit what you may think hap. 

George Takei Lol GIF

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

. Besides being the most repugnantly foul creature, you certainly are one of the mosting whining of your species as evidenced by all your whining in this forum thread about other's posts ... whiner. A site name that would follow you more appropriately better is Whiney instead of insulting the name you use.

Being stupid I am puzzled, so perhaps you can enlighten me....I thought as it's a weekend I might just unblock you and view what you had been writing about recently.

I was therfore surprised when I saw that you use the word " Whining or Whiney " 

Isn't that the term given to someone who is constantly complaining about the same issue?? 

Yes I thought so....

I will leave you unblocked for an hour, so you can vent your spleen on me while I laugh at the irony.....Go for it Nick! 😹

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although I may agree with some of your point here hap, I do not all of it. If considering working out some estimation or aproximation on what someone may pay if they subscribe at certain amounts, should not at all be figured or considered what a tenant would make based on any 24/7 period. Just because there's a possibility of a tenant being in an apartment 24/7, that scenario very seldomly ever occurs, and regardless of whether one ever does or not, there are many hours that nothing occurs that attracts observers to any cams of some residences. 

Very well, lets assume that they make the same $3600.00 a month and they only are available to see (work) for only 8 hrs a day on average.  So, $3600.00 divided by (8hrs day x 30 days)==$15.00 hr--so now you paying only $45.00 gives you 3 hours of viewing time. 

You are making it worse on yourself and reducing the amount of time you are paying to see her. At least now you are paying a living wage of $15.00/hr :biggrin:

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Being stupid I am puzzled, so perhaps you can enlighten me....I thought as it's a weekend I might just unblock you and view what you had been writing about recently.

I was therfore surprised when I saw that you use the word " Whining or Whiney " 

Isn't that the term given to someone who is constantly complaining about the same issue?? 

Yes I thought so....

I will leave you unblocked for an hour, so you can vent your spleen on me while I laugh at the irony.....Go for it Nick! 😹

Well low and behold. Here we have another. They're coming out of the wood work today. Someone else who likes to "Whine" about other's opinions. Go ahead...whine all you want...it doesn't do you or any other's any good. I'll state my opinion here whenever I want so you can simply keep on whining.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Very well, lets assume that they make the same $3600.00 a month and they only are available to see (work) for only 8 hrs a day on average.  So, $3600.00 divided by (8hrs day x 30 days)==$15.00 hr--so now you paying only $45.00 gives you 3 hours of viewing time. 

You are making it worse on yourself and reducing the amount of time you are paying to see her. At least now you are paying a living wage of $15.00/hr :biggrin:

First of all, I'm not assuming nothing. I'm not the one who brought the subject up, I was just mentioning my opinion on the estimation of which you interjected here. In all actuallity, I really could give a shit less other than from my view, you presented a projection that should perhaps not be considered an accurate estimation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You're paying for the opportunity to watch the play as it is written.  You are not paying for the privilege of writing or directing the play. 

If you like the play, hang around and watch.  If you don't like the play, boogey on down the road and find one you do like.

RLC must make sure the cameras are working and the tenants must not interfere with the cameras.  That's it. 

If you're getting your money's worth, keep subscribing.  If not, spend it elsewhere on other things.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've made the statement as you call it a number of times before. If it was really just because I only wanted someone to do what I wanted...I wouldn't even bother checking in on some thumbs to see if anything of interest may actually be occurring there and I sure as shit wouldn't still be giving anyone any compliments at tmes. So I really could care less and don't give a shit what you may think hap. 

Whether you care or give a shit what I think, it all boils down to one thing and that is if you (or anyone else)  do not like the service you (they) are paying for, then quit paying.  It is beyond reason that someone would continue to pay for a service that they are unhappy with but continue to complain openly about that service.  Guess some people feel it necessary to pay their $45.00 so that they can complain.  I also realize that there are freeloaders who pay nothing, but still complain 😏

But for the honest complainers, I can open up a complaint service that for $45.00 a month, anyone can send me all the complaints that they want 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4