Sofia and Mickey

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Missed great action. At top with the best in VHtv history lol 

Yeah did keep looking every so often but the fucking scene never changed lol. Think Sofia managed to get down to pants and bra then went home lol. Then again Ragnar ain't no fucking prize draw is he, enough to put anybody off lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah did keep looking every so often but the fucking scene never changed lol. Think Sofia managed to get down to pants and bra then went home lol. Then again Ragnar ain't no fucking prize draw is he, enough to put anybody off lol.

Bad enough seeing him on the previews. Apartments must be dreadful, when he is nude and top viewing lol

5 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Bad enough seeing him on the previews. Apartments must be dreadful, when he is nude and top viewing lol

Not an image you want keeping in yer mind no :rolleyes: . don't understand them really as Mia is a real cracker, still suppose it takes all types.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not surprised gonna have many more i expect.

Never mind,once the offliners come back everything will be hunky dory again.It's a hard life having a VH sub right now pal,trust me I'm feeling it for you.😁👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Never mind,once the offliners come back everything will be hunky dory again.It's a hard life having a VH sub right now pal,trust me I'm feeling it for you.😁👍

Fuck off 🤣👍

• Haha 4