B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

I'm quite disapointed with my once nr. 1 favourite girl...😔... The developement in B4 last months is just sad! It has grown all rediculous and emotionless.

23 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

If Milena wanted spiritual enlightenment that bad, she should have gone to the Himalayas and not RLC 😴

She gets spiritual enlightenment by wasting everyone's time and taking up a bedroom slot that could have gone to a much more entertaining woman.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She gets spiritual enlightenment by wasting everyone's time and taking up a bedroom slot that could have gone to a much more entertaining woman.

rlc become so bad i think this summer will be the worst if no new girls come

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

If Milena wanted spiritual enlightenment that bad, she should have gone to the Himalayas and not RLC 😴

she need money to pay for her Tibetan Buddhist meditation retreat, thats why shes on rlc

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Once again giving Chaturbate a run for their money.  My god this is stupid:dodgy:

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stupid would be an understatement!!

So let me get this straight, Kim kicked Olya to the curb because Olya wasn't all into Kim's drug induced games.  Kim is literally a piece of sh@t!!

Stupid, says the guy who started the Chaturbate Girls thread here in CC rolling laughter emoticon