B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

I am not sure who lives where anymore, I have seen Irma more times in this apartment than the actual residents..RLC should just get it over with and move her along with Babi and Gina to this apartment and move Olya, Kim and Diane to B1...That way, I know which apartment to avoid

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

RLC should just get it over with and move her along with Babi and Gina to this apartment and move Olya, Kim and Diane to B1...That way, I know which apartment to avoid

I'd say Irma, Milena, Kim, Olya, Diane, Piper and Taylor in B4 so I could just permanently ignore B4.

51 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I am not sure who lives where anymore, I have seen Irma more times in this apartment than the actual residents..RLC should just get it over with and move her along with Babi and Gina to this apartment and move Olya, Kim and Diane to B1...That way, I know which apartment to avoid

In these times this is not a bad idea..., i.e. move some of the women to another apartment, especially the women in the house. They could enjoy the beaches in Barcelona while some of the others could enjoy the pool even as dirty as it is.

Tiens donc, le duo infernale des imitatrices ratées, et j'ai nommé Irma et Milena sont encore réunie pour tenter (loL) d'imiter qui ce soir... Bonne soirée et en passant de l'Imagination personnelle c'est gratuit et ça ne pas de mal à personne... lol lol lol lol lol lol

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In these times this is not a bad idea..., i.e. move some of the women to another apartment, especially the women in the house. They could enjoy the beaches in Barcelona while some of the others could enjoy the pool even as dirty as it is.

I wouldn't mind some dirty pool action...😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2