Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

2 hours ago, tweety said:

Only the kitchen cam is free. Everything else blocked. Sucks big time .(Going the same direction as Reallifecam)  Bye bye VH.

I'm sure vh and the tenants will miss your money!

• Like 2

The difference is that even if only the two of them were in the living room, every night they had good views regarding the thumbnails. So far today you no longer have the free living room camera, they don't appear in the thumbnails so I deduce that they've gone down a lot in visualizations and will keep dropping drastically! For my part, goodbye, this apartment as the vast majority do not deserve my money! Bad henry business!

• Like 2

To attract subscribers, among many things to change like many of the tenants themselves, camera placement and camera quality, for me the main thing is that they must have at least one free camera in the living room or where tenants spend most of their time even with a distant view as already happens in many apartments and they are also usually paid cameras. The same thing happened in Sofia and Mickey's apartment... they're wrong with strategy one and again, over and over again... until you take your own apartment to failure! In this case, I think it is the tenants themselves who decide which cameras are paid and which are free I guess informing VH of the change, so Henry, Mira, Sofia, Mickey (or rather Melissa and Sergio in the latter two) bad business! Good bye!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Wouldn't be any less boring to watch than most of the apartments. More life in the mould. 

It's a well worn and often repeated subject but watching paint drying can be invigorating to some and if that's their thing then who are we to preach.Part of the problem in the CC forum is that it is not all about VH and there is plenty other threads to use however it's up to the individual what they want to do.Since you started you contribute something different,Joey's videos(miles better than some VH content),Harley's quizzes,Let's and his expert analysis's see's😀(what's the f****** pleural for analysis)Rob and his??well fuck knows what he contributes👍and last but not least ME,with my all round knowledge on everything and anything.It's a strain being a know-all smartass.😀😀😀👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's a well worn and often repeated subject but watching paint drying can be invigorating to some and if that's their thing then who are we to preach.Part of the problem in the CC forum is that it is not all about VH and there is plenty other threads to use however it's up to the individual what they want to do.Since you started you contribute something different,Joey's videos(miles better than some VH content),Harley's quizzes,Let's and his expert analysis's see's😀(what's the f****** pleural for analysis)Rob and his??well fuck knows what he contributes👍and last but not least ME,with my all round knowledge on everything and anything.It's a strain being a know-all smartass.😀😀😀👍

Good to try and give something different every now and then, keeps a forum interesting. Giving your view whether it's positive or negative never a bad thing either. Can't all be about kissing ass daily as many do. Everyone has their role. LOL

Analysis - Analyses. If wrong I'm sure will be corrected. LOL

• Like 1