B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

On 7/7/2020 at 1:56 AM, ed2 said:

It is @HarleyFatboy who want them to keep all hetrosexual activity outside! I prefer everything to happen on camera, from smoke breaks to love affairs!

I will never understand people who have a problem with guys in RLC. It is much more exciting to watch when the girls are actually having fun and for most of the girls that means they having sex with guys, because they are hetero. 

At the same time it is great when RLC has real lesbians in the cast like Piper and Taylor. 

Il y a 5 heures, Noldus a dit :

Le gars de Fiora a quitté 0244, peut-être que je me trompe, mais je ne pense pas que nous le reverrons

Entièrement d'accord avec toi Noldus

Ce qui m' a fait sourire , c'est qu'il a ouvert le frigo avant de partir et a repris les produits qu'il avait amené quelques heures auparavant

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

pure desperation by RLC......the ship has almost sunk and they have nobody to blame but themselves!!!

Yes, far too few improvements in the time after the elimination of all the Russian apartments. 

Even though there are finally some new couple, the improvements in GOV are much too hesitant. It's about time that this apartments finally will stop with the pseudo lesbian shows and that RLC will find back to its roots. At least there are now regular male visitors there. Still, far too little for all this time

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You can cease with the male visitors, you got what you wanted and it has ruined the GOV apartments!!

The fact that there are now a few guys in the apartments to vistit is not enough.

Unfortunately there are still the shows and we don't get a real insight into the life of most of the girls. 

There is still far too little improvement in GOV and RLC also need at least two or three more couple apartments. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact that there are now a few guys in the apartments to vistit is not enough.

Unfortunately there are still the shows and we don't get a real insight into the life of most of the girls. 

There is still far too little improvement in GOV and RLC also need at least two or three more couple apartments. 

Blah Blah Blah

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can cease with the male visitors, you got what you wanted and it has ruined the GOV apartments!!

if I understand your words, the best for the gov concept is that the girls only give us lesbian shows or do nothing in the apartments and that they live their sex life outside apartments because apparently for you that's what kills the project?

In the end, you might as well go to chaturbate 😁

• Like 1