B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

I have no problem with male guests or male presence in GOV apartments but it had to be like once a week, for example Diane on the other night with her bf was a welcoming thing to watch because it's been ages since she did anything with male species, it's ok if once in a while we see girls having sex or bringing their friends/bf to apartments

However, i do have problem when every single day a bf or a friend shows in here, like with Fiora and of course Gina, hate that, every day same routine, he will come, fuck them and then leave, next day same routine. Might as well transfer them to a couple apartment rather than GOV. It would be fine then

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I have no problem with male guests or male presence in GOV apartments but it had to be like once a week, for example Diane on the other night with her bf was a welcoming thing to watch because it's been ages since she did anything with male species, it's ok if once in a while we see girls having sex or bringing their friends/bf to apartments

However, i do have problem when every single day a bf or a friend shows in here, like with Fiora and of course Gina, hate that, every day same routine, he will come, fuck them and then leave, next day same routine. Might as well transfer them to a couple apartment rather than GOV. It would be fine then

First off, the guy Diane banged was not a boyfriend, he was nothing more than a fuck buddy for the audience, picked up by Diane to bring back and make a showing for the subscribers.  Every great now and then would be fine but as you said it yourself not every fucking day, the same shit over and over again.  The best thing is to keep them out of the GOV's and let them wait their turn for a couples apartment or couples on vacation apartment.  IMHO no men should be allowed in the GOV apartments...ever!!

• Thanks 1