B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

parlare con te è come spiegare il gioco degli scacchi ad una gallina, io non invento nulla, a differenza tua, dico quello che sento dire dalle ragazze, e per certe cose invece vado ad intuito ed esperienza, sia nella vita che in RLC, se hai visto bene, ieri Piper ha avuto una masturbazione collettiva con Elettra, di nascosto da Taylor, quando Taylo lo ha scoperto, ha avuto un attacco di panico, sono sicuro che se Piper avesse soggiornato senza Taylor in RLC, avrebbe fatto le stesse cose che fanno le altre ragazze qui, ma non con Taylor, non con un maschio, lei è sempre stata lesbica. Piper e Taylor sono una coppia reale di lesbiche, non come le altre che fanno finta, il massimo che può succedere è che in un solito spettacolo lesbo delle altre ragazze, loro due faranno sesso per conto loro mentre le altre usano vibratori, ma non credo accadrà, per te, tutto quello che dicono i membri qui, sono stronzate, tranne quelle del tuo presunto informatore, ti sei mai chiesto se ti prende per il culo?? ti senti un Dio qui dentro??

I never denied that Piper and Taylor was a real lesbian couple and I don't question it at all, I'm just saying that Piper once had sex with a man
In fact all I see is that when you understand what the participants are saying, you are ready to take their words for it, however when you do not understand, your imagination goes very far from reality sometimes
But you're right, it's easier to say that it's me who invented things :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I never denied that Piper and Taylor was a real lesbian couple and I don't question it at all, I'm just saying that Piper once had sex with a man
In fact all I see is that when you understand what the participants are saying, you are ready to take their words for it, however when you do not understand, your imagination goes very far from reality sometimes
But you're right, it's easier to say that it's me who invented things :biggrin:

At Mashas place or ?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Non ho mai negato che Piper e Taylor fossero una vera coppia lesbica e non ne dubito affatto, sto solo dicendo che una volta Piper ha fatto sesso con un uomo
In effetti tutto ciò che vedo è che quando capisci cosa dicono i partecipanti , sei pronto a crederci, tuttavia quando non capisci, a volte la tua immaginazione si allontana molto dalla realtà
Ma hai ragione, è più facile dire che sono io che ho inventato le cose: grande sorriso:

è la tua immaginazione che và oltre la realtà, cerchi in RLC quello che vorresti nella tua vita, ma non avrai mai, anche se non capisco quando parlano, si capisce benissimo come vanno a finire le cose, quindi stai sbagliando persona😉 io non dico nulla se non sono sicuro di una cosa, a differenza tua, come l'amico di Olivia Fiora e Mimi🤣 e anche se Piper è stata con un uomo, ora è con Taylor, è fidanzata con lei, quindi non succederà nulla, non davanti le telecamere. ma visto che leggono il forum ogni 3 minuti, e molte cose le fanno per ripicca, forse potrebbe accadere qualcosa😏 nel frattempo, impara a distinguere la fantasia dalla realtà e fatti una vita,

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

No I haven't, I think that Nelly and Bogdan have misunderstood what the "girls on vacation 'concept is about. If they are planning to turn these into hangouts for couples and their friends, then there are plenty of other apartments like that. I'm done tomorrow. This is crap. Watching people sit on a balcony and smoke ... you can shove it RLC.

You're exactly right Max!  The people that wanted all the dick in the GOV apartments have managed to get their way and Nelly and Bogdan are most of the blame.....fuck you to those that wanted it and fuck you to Nelly and Bogdan!!  I'm happy your sub is up tomorrow and I hope you don't do like a few others have done on here and resubscribe after one or two days because they read something on the forum and thought that they just couldn't do without it lol.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Every voyeur site seeing growth, EXCEPT for RLC which is down another million hits and I think it's 100% hilarious. Fucking good for them for fucking this site up.

I know how you feel...introducing all that dick into these apartments has really fucked things up.  :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nelly and Bogdan are most of the blame

Not gonna lie, I've had a similar feeling for awhile too... in fact I believe that most of the silliness stems from the people behind the scenes. Could be wrong but I have a bunch of suspicions.

Sorry to single out only this part of your comment as it's what I wanted to reply to.

Just now, vanillajohn said:

Not gonna lie, I've had a similar feeling for awhile too... in fact I believe that most of the silliness stems from the people behind the scenes. Could be wrong but I have a bunch of suspicions.

Sorry to single out only this part of your comment as it's what I wanted to reply to.

You can single out anything you want to VJ, I don't mind at all.  Yes, Nelly and Bogdan are the recent blame for a lot of things you have seen going on.  They are the blame for all the shitty lighting across the Barca apartments.  They are the blame for the dope corner in B5.  They are the one's to blame for all the cock in the GOV apartments.  They are the ones to blame for all the bullshit mass gatherings in the apartments.  I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can single out anything you want to VJ, I don't mind at all.  Yes, Nelly and Bogdan are the recent blame for a lot of things you have seen going on.  They are the blame for all the shitty lighting across the Barca apartments.  They are the blame for the dope corner in B5.  They are the one's to blame for all the cock in the GOV apartments.  They are the ones to blame for all the bullshit mass gatherings in the apartments.  I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.

go further, simply say that it is their fault for the covid19 pandemic, closed borders, confinement in Spain, to the point where you are, you can go there in assumptions :biggrin:

42 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I know how you feel...introducing all that dick into these apartments has really fucked things up.  :dodgy:

and whats on all the sites taking viewers from RLC a whole lot of dick if im not mistaken so go figure huh