B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

19 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I know how you feel...introducing all that dick into these apartments has really fucked things up.  :dodgy:

Why? I think the exact opposite is true.

With more people actualy living in the apartments, no shows are needed and RLC finds its way back to its roots. 

It is still a long way to go, but with more guests, RLC is simply better. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, the guy Diane banged was not a boyfriend, he was nothing more than a fuck buddy for the audience, picked up by Diane to bring back and make a showing for the subscribers.  Every great now and then would be fine but as you said it yourself not every fucking day, the same shit over and over again.  The best thing is to keep them out of the GOV's and let them wait their turn for a couples apartment or couples on vacation apartment.  IMHO no men should be allowed in the GOV apartments...ever!!

That is one of the main reasons I stopped subscribing last month, and it's always same old same old day after day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

That is one of the main reasons I stopped subscribing last month, and it's always same old same old day after day.

Hi Robert, how have you been my friend?  I was wondering how you were doing just the other day and I'm glad to see you posting!!  I totally understand why you cancelled Robert, it's the same reason I cancelled several years ago.  Yes, the Barca's are beyond boring from what i've been reading and it's just one stupid show after another....almost like when this group is done they text the next group and so on and so on and so on....boring!!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Robert, how have you been my friend?  I was wondering how you were doing just the other day and I'm glad to see you posting!!  I totally understand why you cancelled Robert, it's the same reason I cancelled several years ago.  Yes, the Barca's are beyond boring from what i've been reading and it's just one stupid show after another....almost like when this group is done they text the next group and so on and so on and so on....boring!!!

Hi Harley doing fine, staying home with air conditioned ( remember I'm 72 ) And the traveling nurse comes and visits me every month.  I prefer watching funny dogs and cats , and magicians on America's got talent on YOU TUBE, much  more entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Hi Harley doing fine, staying home with air conditioned ( remember I'm 72 ) And the traveling nurse comes and visits me every month.  I prefer watching funny dogs and cats , and magicians on America's got talent on YOU TUBE, much  more entertaining.

I'm with you Robert, I'm staying home and only go to my son's or daughters house and it's about to drive my oldest brother nuts....he and I are very close and share the same interests such as hunting, fishing, firearms, reloading, etc. etc. etc..

I'm glad you are doing well and take care of yourself and go easy on that nurse now lol....

Stop in and say hi from time to time or drop me a PM....take care Robert!!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can single out anything you want to VJ, I don't mind at all.  Yes, Nelly and Bogdan are the recent blame for a lot of things you have seen going on.  They are the blame for all the shitty lighting across the Barca apartments.  They are the blame for the dope corner in B5.  They are the one's to blame for all the cock in the GOV apartments.  They are the ones to blame for all the bullshit mass gatherings in the apartments.  I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.

Sorry but you are wrong on all points ...