B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if I understand your words, the best for the gov concept is that the girls only give us lesbian shows or do nothing in the apartments and that they live their sex life outside apartments because apparently for you that's what kills the project?

In the end, you might as well go to chaturbate 😁

I refuse to go down this road with you Moos.  You know my stance, I've made it clear on numerous occasions!!  You can have all your naked men camping in the GOV apartments and hopefully all the shows will disappear!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I refuse to go down this road with you Moos.  You know my stance, I've made it clear on numerous occasions!!  You can have all your naked men camping in the GOV apartments and hopefully all the shows will disappear!!

It's not a story of having guys in the apartment to make me happy, it's just that it's natural for a girl to meet a guy while living in an apartment in a foreign city and that she is more or less on vacation
How it would be prohibited for girls to experience this in the RLC apartments?
Do you think the old version of these apartments were better before? girls who were only there to eat, sleep or take a shower when you could see they were doing other things you couldn't see
From my voyeur perspective, it was very frustrating
From your point of view, it doesn't change much since you insulted the girls from before and you insult the girls from now :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

liar :biggrin:

your nose gets longer pinocchio

FU Moos.....the GOV's were 1,000 times better in the beginning.  I like to look at women and don't give a shit about seeing any man!!  It isn't going to matter much longer, RLC will be closing it's doors soon and I'll be a happy camper!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

FU Moos.....the GOV's were 1,000 times better in the beginning.  I like to look at women and don't give a shit about seeing any man!!  It isn't going to matter much longer, RLC will be closing it's doors soon and I'll be a happy camper!!

They (RLC) should leave everything as is and sell. Management is the problem. This was a great concept.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you think the old version of these apartments were better before? girls who were only there to eat, sleep or take a shower when you could see they were doing other things you couldn't see

BINGO EINSTIEN: YES THEY WERE WAY BETTER!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

They (RLC) should leave everything as is and sell. Management is the problem. This was a great concept.

Lack of management is the problem!  You have participants managing all the Barca establishments.  You have Nelly & Bogdan that are both worthless as tits on a boar hog managing them.  I was told about an hour ago that camera's 2.9, 3.18, and 4.4 were all taken off line for this whatever kind of party it is.....obviously a drug party with Nelly, Kim, and Lucian being involved and people wonder why RLC is in such bad shape.  They continue to hide stuff from the viewers on a regular basis and don't think twice about it.

You are right about 1 thing....RLC was a great concept in the beginning but not anymore!!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

before or now, I find that everything is interesting to watch, because even if you think the opposite, when they receive visiting their boyfriends or their one night stand, they do not play a role

it's even things that happened to girls like Kamila 😁

• Like 2