Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

In my mind, and some people might not agree, is that if the girls are treated with respect then they are by nature reciprocators and will give whatever they can to please.

Leora has been through a particularly awkward and emotionally draining time this last few weeks in her private life, and through our impatience and in some cases ignorance we have piled a shitload of extra pressure on top of what she already had with the result that we made the situation worse and created a bigger barrier between her and us.

Tonight was just an example of what she with the aid of Malia are capable of producing when we allow them the time and give them the respect they are entitled to.

Leora is aware she is not perfect, and all of us are certainly not either, she has in the past and always will as long as she is with us give the best she can, but she is only human and has ups and downs in her life as we all do..

Disrespecting her is counter productive, I know from past experience that It’s a better world with her as your friend, than it is with her as an enemy..

Let her have her freedom without criticism and she will repay us tenfold when she is able to.😸

Just a passing thought..

I totally agree with you and many of the regular visitors to this part of the forum give her all the peace and freedom she can get, but we have no influence on the trolls who come back here again and again to spoil the fun for us , they always know how to spoil the atmosphere on this forum, after a beautiful evening you can not even chat or they will come back, if they offend those girls we can only go against it we have no more options

• Like 5

Hace 15 minutos, Xarvaz dijo:

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con usted y muchos de los visitantes habituales de esta parte del foro le dan toda la paz y la libertad que puede obtener, pero no tenemos influencia en los trolls que vuelven aquí una y otra vez para arruinarnos la diversión , siempre saben cómo estropear la atmósfera en este foro, después de una hermosa tarde ni siquiera puedes chatear o volver, si a menudo estas chicas solo podemos ir en contra de eso, no tenemos más opciones

Si se refiere a mi, ayer fue la única vez que criticó este apartamento y con una razón lógica los no abducidos la entendieron. 

Y si me llama troll, intente encontrar un mensaje mío contrario a este apartamento, en los 7 años que llevo aquí, solo ayer mande una sonora crítica.

A lo mejor cree, que por ser una de las pocas mujeres que hay aqui no tengo derecho a expresarme, pensamiento típico machista. 

Edited by marxsolita
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

Si se refiere a mi, ayer fue la única vez que critique este apartamento y con una razón lógica los no abducidos la entenderán. 

Y si me llama troll, intente encontrar un mensaje mío contrario a este apartamento, en los 7 años que llevo aquí, solo ayer mande una sonora crítica.

I think you should read your own messages, I'm not going to look them all up because I don't want to spoil my good mood, I will not go into it further

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You and I and a lot of other guys kept trying to get people to "Calm the Farm down" and let them be themselves.

It's hard to get newbies the ones that only been watching a few months to sit back and watch.  We knew Leora will come good once she has sorted her life out. Leora in the last seven years has always done her best to entertain us all.

Personally I find if the newbies can get a handle on what Leora is about they stay here chatting in not so negatively way. 

P.S This is a non paying advertisement for Leora 🤣

You’re right Aussie...It really only ever comes down to having a little patience and understanding. 
Some folks are not prepared to give her the time she needs sometimes, it’s a pity, because they will not benefit from the situations she is capable of producing when she employs her fertile imagination to its full extent.

How many times have we sat back and thought that something was similar to a previous day, only for her to throw something into the mixture which takes us all by surprise and gives much renewed pleasure.

As has been said by myself and others, She hasn’t lasted on here for 7 years without being something special, and like the proverbial fine wine, she is getting better with age..😸

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Creo que deberías leer tus propios mensajes, no voy a buscarlos todos porque no quiero estropear mi buen humor, no voy a profundizar más

Jajaja, sabes porque no los buscas? Porque no hay ninguno, tengo amigos aquí grandes colaboradores que te lo podrían ratificar, aunque creo que se sentirán un poco decepcionados por lo de ayer, pero busca busca

• Haha 1