Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not in this thread as of late.

I mean he literally just called a bunch of tenants whores and prostitutes a few posts ago in this thread. A post that you liked btw, so I'm pretty sure you read it.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's good to know that CC is here as a bit of escapism for you Slipper in, what sounds like, from other post, tricky times..The way things are at the moment, I much prefer CC to RLC, but, tbh, I always have. I love the banter. We don't always have to agree with each other to get on...and personally I think it's important to be able to take the shit, as well as dish it out, and laugh at ourselves...That's the way I look at it anyway...

Oh absolutely Sir, yes. The only thing that gets me is when you see something that was greeted by so many as a memorable night or whatever, literally cheering them up and making the day worthwhile, only then for someone to come along, seemingly deliberately, and say "Shit, fake, idiots for falling for it" etc. And i just think Why? What is the point to that? That's when i have to take time out. If someone thinks differently then that's fine, every opinion is accepted. But not when it is just to get peoples backs up. And i would rather step away than challenge.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Oh absolutely Sir, yes. The only thing that gets me is when you see something that was greeted by so many as a memorable night or whatever, literally cheering them up and making the day worthwhile, only then for someone to come along, seemingly deliberately, and say "Shit, fake, idiots for falling for it" etc. And i just think Why? What is the point to that? That's when i have to take time out. If someone thinks differently then that's fine, every opinion is accepted. But not when it is just to get peoples backs up. And i would rather step away than challenge.

Best way my friend. We're all here for different reasons, and want different things from RLC. So whatever floats your boat might sink someone elses boat, but it doesn't matter, as long as you enjoy it...You'll always get a few that want to rattle your cage...Just ignore them...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, timber said:

I mean he literally just called a bunch of tenants whores and prostitutes a few posts ago in this thread. A post that you liked btw, so I'm pretty sure you read it.

Yep he shouldn't be calling anyone a whore or prostitute no one should be calling any tennant that. Are you upset that I didn't call him out?

Have you called out anyone is this thread for pretty much doing the same thing? I'm a hypocrite?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

If that was Harley I am not surprised lol

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If that was Harley I am not surprised lol

HA! And just for the record but it's true - NO IT WASN'T!! 😆

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

You of all people I'm sure can smell a (bad) skunk a mile away.  🤣

Things are not always as they appear on the surface. What's really going on behind the scenes most don't know. These things are and have been discussed privately.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

then who said it? Who's ass to i need to reem tonight? LOL

No, no one said anything! I just mean generally speaking like the nature of any forum. It's been good tonight, mind you, can't be surprised at what was on offer! 😆