Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Just now, Pepe said:

No need to apologize, but given your past comments you can see why people might be skeptical. I for one have given you the benefit of doubt until proven wrong.

I can see that but I'm not ashamed of comments I've made towards the tenants of Barcelona.  There is no gray area in my world and I call it the way I see it or read it and if that's wrong them I'm sorry for that as well.  Leora is not my cup of tea but she has never given me a reason to say hurtful things towards her.  I don't expect you to understand but I'm not the kind of person that is going to blow smoke up the tenants asses in Barcelona and Barcelona is the only tenants that I feel strongly about in that respect.  If you were to go to any of the other apartment threads, you would not see me attacking them like I do sometimes with the Barcelona tenants because they don't warrant that in my opinion.  I'm not a man that wears his heart on his sleeve and is always looking for a chance to call someone out.  Sorry again, that's just my DNA!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich kann das sehen, aber ich schäme mich nicht für Kommentare, die ich gegenüber den Mietern von Barcelona gemacht habe. Es gibt keine Grauzone in meiner Welt und ich nenne es so, wie ich es sehe oder lese, und wenn das falsch ist, tut mir das auch leid. Leora ist nicht meine Tasse Tee, aber sie hat mir nie einen Grund gegeben, ihr verletzende Dinge zu sagen. Ich erwarte nicht, dass Sie verstehen, aber ich bin nicht die Art von Person, die die Mieter in Barcelona in den Arsch sprengen wird, und Barcelona ist der einzige Mieter, der mir in dieser Hinsicht sehr am Herzen liegt. Wenn Sie zu einem der anderen Wohnungsthreads gehen würden, würden Sie nicht sehen, wie ich sie angreife, wie ich es manchmal mit den Mietern in Barcelona tue, weil sie dies meiner Meinung nach nicht rechtfertigen. Ich bin kein Mann, der sein Herz im Ärmel trägt und immer nach einer Möglichkeit sucht, jemanden anzurufen.

you are a pitiful slime.....disgusting !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

well, i can be the biggest asshole here and I expect you to stay

Yes you can.....just kidding lol.  I will still read the posts in this thread but I'm not going to be accused of being a hypocrite just by being here.  To me, each apartment thread is perceived differently by tenants actions.  Leora's thread is 180 degrees different than the "Barcelona" threads.  If Leora started acting like the majority of the Barcelona girls act, I'm sure you would see a change in the postings to her apartment threads.  Anyway, I will be here in spirit.....big brother is watching lol.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes you can.....just kidding lol.  I will still read the posts in this thread but I'm not going to be accused of being a hypocrite just by being here.  To me, each apartment thread is perceived differently by tenants actions.  Leora's thread is 180 degrees different than the "Barcelona" threads.  If Leora started acting like the majority of the Barcelona girls act, I'm sure you would see a change in the postings to her apartment threads.  Anyway, I will be here in spirit.....big brother is watching lol.

I appreciate you Harley. Stay and keep posting bro.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And look at them both now. Laughing and smiling together. Any awkwardness, any silence? None. They're full of beans, like both are "I've loved this tonight!"

That is an important thing to bear in mind. 🌟

33 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

All that matters at the end of the day is this. We have seen something build and build between 2 girls, something that has probably taken them both by surprise. And they are still getting to grips with it all. Not like GOV where it is "Sorry, what is your name again?" after the fact. I've seen how these 2 look at one another's body now in this kind of situation.  Doesn't actually matter what even happens and to what extent, what matters is that they are free, comfortable and happy to make the other one happy.  In a sense that is the ultimate gift from one best friend to another. And in doing so, it means something to the one doing it AS WELL. Neither would ever hurt the other one. Neither would ever use the other one. So when you see what has happened over a couple of months, it is because it is wanted, it is welcomed, and it is loved. And BOTH of them are very happy with their situation. And in this horrible world, what kinder, more loving thing could you want to see?

absolutely moving how insightful and open minded and thoughtful of a  post I have ever read here.... I just had to comment beyond upvote or like ...well done 

• Like 5