Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No! Sorry some people are just miserable human beings and refuse to let others be happy and content because their lives are miserable.

Fair Point Well Made Sir!👍

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry that I have disrupted the forum with my original post!  I will go back to reading the other apartment threads...y'all have a good night!!

Your post was perfect, well thought and constructed with perspective. 👍

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry that I have disrupted the forum with my original post!  I will go back to reading the other apartment threads...y'all have a good night!!

Was that your intentions? To disrupt.

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

At least they have you to defend them right?

😂

Check my post history if you really think that. Unlike you apparently, I just generally object to people being over-the-top vile towards tenants on RLC. And that's what the vast majority of Harley's posting career has been about, including plenty of his current posts. You on the other hand, seem to care immensely about 'respecting the tenants' if anyone is even slightly critical of Leora, but are apparently perfectly happy to defend people who post much nastier things about other tenants.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir it wasn't but I apparently caused a disruption so sorry for that!!

No need to apologize, but given your past comments you can see why people might be skeptical. I for one have given you the benefit of doubt until proven wrong.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

All that matters at the end of the day is this. We have seen something build and build between 2 girls, something that has probably taken them both by surprise. And they are still getting to grips with it all. Not like GOV where it is "Sorry, what is your name again?" after the fact. I've seen how these 2 look at one another's body now in this kind of situation.  Doesn't actually matter what even happens and to what extent, what matters is that they are free, comfortable and happy to make the other one happy.  In a sense that is the ultimate gift from one best friend to another. And in doing so, it means something to the one doing it AS WELL. Neither would ever hurt the other one. Neither would ever use the other one. So when you see what has happened over a couple of months, it is because it is wanted, it is welcomed, and it is loved. And BOTH of them are very happy with their situation. And in this horrible world, what kinder, more loving thing could you want to see?

10 minutes ago, timber said:

😂

Check my post history if you really think that. Unlike you apparently, I just generally object to people being over-the-top vile towards tenants on RLC. And that's what the vast majority of Harley's posting career has been about, including plenty of his current posts. You on the other hand, seem to care immensely about 'respecting the tenants' if anyone is even slightly critical of Leora, but are apparently perfectly happy to defend people who post much nastier things about other tenants.

Mainly because this is the only forum I participate in and I have a connection with the tennants even though it may be in the past. If I was participating in the other forums and had the same connection I would hope that I would defend them as well. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, timber said:

😂

Überprüfen Sie meinen Beitragsverlauf, wenn Sie das wirklich denken. Im Gegensatz zu Ihnen habe ich anscheinend generell Einwände gegen Leute, die gegenüber Mietern von RLC übertrieben gemein sind. Und genau darum ging es in der überwiegenden Mehrheit von Harleys Posting-Karriere, einschließlich vieler seiner aktuellen Posts. Auf der anderen Seite scheint es Ihnen immens wichtig zu sein, die Mieter zu respektieren, wenn jemand Leora gegenüber sogar ein wenig kritisch ist, aber anscheinend sind sie vollkommen glücklich, Menschen zu verteidigen, die viel schlimmere Dinge über andere Mieter posten.

very good call 100% agree thanks !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Mainly because this is the only forum I participate in and I have a connection with the tennants even though it may be in the past. If I was participating in the other forums and had the same connection I would hope that I would defend them as well.

Fair enough. And I wasn't intending to rain on your guys parade. I just saw Harley's post on the front page, and it was a little much to see him lecturing others on not complaining/disrespecting the tenants when I'd literally just read a post of his calling a girl a 'piece of shit.' 😄

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1