Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well its not on the replay don't know what you are talking about I am looking at it now and no such thing ever happened they are clothed watching tablet 4 nights ago

He's referring to the night they went the extra mile and bated each other EMM

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

not to big to admit I was wrong on this one I stand corrected thank you

No problem!

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Giving thumbs up animated emoticon

We should all be able to admit when we're wrong...I'm still waiting for my turn...😏

OK Naga--sorry, I was wrong (I don't know for what)--now go to the back of the line again 😏 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So what's been discovered over the last few days then? Well, you lot know i'm a idiot for one. But besides that.

I see talk of what about this/that altering things, why hasn't that/this happened etc. Well, there is one fundamental point we all must remember. They are NOT the girls signed up to GOV. They aren't robots who are there for one specific reason. These 2 are the total opposite - As i have said many times, are genuine best friends who will have been through everything together. And it has taken them to live together to find something new about themselves. But has any of it caused trouble? No. Far from it in fact. If anything, it has actually brought them closer together. The bond is there. They adore each other, think the world of each other, and would never do anything to hurt the other one. So if you see something happening, then a) It is wanted, b) It is welcomed and c) It is a gift from one to another. That's what it is, a gift. And what could be more warming than 2 'Besties' like this to do such a thing? We happen to be very lucky being in a position to share it too. You really think Leora would do ANY of this if she didn't want? No chance. And just as important to remember, she wouldn't use or encourage Malia either, she knows it would break her heart.

Even without what happened on Wednesday, what then happened on Thursday and Friday was even MORE of an insight into their relationship. Did anything happen of real note? No. But it was them lying there, as one gently played and stroked the other's hair and head, whilst the other was gently stroking her legs. Not a care in the world, close as can be. All that mattered right then was being with the other one. And that was after what had happened on Wednesday. It's called 'Soulmates', a connection of minds, a mutual respect, an unconditional love and a total understanding. It's about being yourself and knowing, not only that person understanding your thoughts, but is right there with you, side by side through thick and thin. That's what they are, that's what they have. And any physical blossoming is the icing on the cake.

So no, don't expect stuff to happen all the time even now, don't expect even crossed legged touchy-feely stuff regularly. Because it happens when THEY want. If it doesn't, does that mean there's been a fall out, or that one of them has suddenly gone off the other one? Or that one has now thought things shouldn't have already gone that way? NO - Nothing of the sort, simply as that bond is there and can't be shifted. It could be that at this stage of their life together that things don't need to be said, they know each other so well. It is down in the end to Mood.  So when it does happen, it means so much more. To both of them. Let's remember this.

7 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

So what's been discovered over the last few days then? Well, you lot know i'm a idiot for one. But besides that.

I see talk of what about this/that altering things, why hasn't that/this happened etc. Well, there is one fundamental point we all must remember. They are NOT the girls signed up to GOV. They aren't robots who are there for one specific reason. These 2 are the total opposite - As i have said many times, are genuine best friends who will have been through everything together. And it has taken them to live together to find something new about themselves. But has any of it caused trouble? No. Far from it in fact. If anything, it has actually brought them closer together. The bond is there. They adore each other, think the world of each other, and would never do anything to hurt the other one. So if you see something happening, then a) It is wanted, b) It is welcomed and c) It is a gift from one to another. That's what it is, a gift. And what could be more warming than 2 'Besties' like this to do such a thing? You really think Leora would do ANY of this if she didn't want? No chance. And just as important to remember, she wouldn't use or encourage Malia either, she knows it would break her heart.

Even without what happened on Wednesday, what then happened on Thursday and Friday was even MORE of an insight into their relationship. Did anything happen of real note? No. But it was them lying there, as one gently played and stroked the other's hair and head, whilst the other was gently stroking her legs. Not a care in the world, close as can be. All that mattered right them was being with the other one. And that was after what had happened on Wednesday. It's called 'Soulmates', a connection of minds, a mutual respect, an unconditional love and a total understanding. It's about being yourself and knowing, not only that person understanding your thoughts, but is right there with you, side by side through thick and thin. That's what they are, that's what they have. And any physical blossoming is the icing on the cake.

So no, don't expect stuff to happen all the time even now, don't expect even crossed legged touchy-feely stuff regularly. Because it happens when THEY want. If it doesn't, does that mean there's been a fall out, or that one of them has suddenly gone off the other one? Or that one has now thought things shouldn't have already gone that way? NO - Nothing of the sort, simply as that bond is there and can't be shifted. It could be that at this stage of their life together that things don't need to be said, they know each other so well. It is down in the end to Mood.  So when it does happen, it means so much more. To both of them. Let's remember this.

You´re absolutely right about it.You can´t force them to do anything that they don´t like or want to.If it happeneds it it happends.So let us all have patience and see the progress.It will come,trust me on that,the ice is broken between them so let´s see

the next step when it comes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You´re absolutely right about it.You can´t force them to do anything that they don´t like or want to.If it happeneds it it happends.So let us all have patience and see the progress.It will come,trust me on that,the ice is broken between them so let´s see

the next step when it comes.

Money GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

..........why do i even bother.