Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it is as well, actually it's something that might be here to stay.

They always said you have to be in contact with someone that has it to get it.  So far I have been lucky to avoid it.  When the second wave hits everyone's going to have to be careful as the Second Wave will be worst than the First.  Even if they get a vaccine it has to be tested before it can be marketed. That will likely take a year or more. You don't get a vaccine and then make the whole world Guinea Pigs.

• Like 1

It is unnatural to wear masks and distance ourselves from one another. However, people are stupid and this wake up call was needed. How many times have you seen a guy leave the bathroom without washing his hands?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They always said you have to be in contact with someone that has it to get it.  So far I have been lucky to avoid it.  When the second wave hits everyone's going to have to be careful as the Second Wave will be worst than the First.  Even if they get a vaccine it has to be tested before it can be marketed. That will likely take a year or more. You don't get a vaccine and then make the whole world Guinea Pigs.

Good points SC!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

It is unnatural to wear masks and distance ourselves from one another. However, [people are stupid an this wake up call was needed. How many times have you seen a guy leave the bathroom without washing his hands?

you're right about that JH

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I saw on some news the other day that there may be good chances that one may be out by the end of the year. But even if there is, as you say, it will certainly have to go thru testing before being released on the market for use.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It is unnatural to wear masks and distance ourselves from one another. However, people are stupid and this wake up call was needed. How many times have you seen a guy leave the bathroom without washing his hands?

You got that shit right bro and too many damn times. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It was actually quite nice to notice not long ago that they had their fingernails done in matching colors the last time they had them done. That neon orange or neon pink which ever it is looks quite nice. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

On a different note...oh how I would enjoy lying there between such lovely women ! 🙂

If you check me out 🐨  I've looking 👀at Leora's perfect ass 😁 laying on Leora's bed

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was actually quite nice to notice not long ago that they had their fingernails done in matching colors the last time they had them done. That neon orange or neon pink which ever it is looks quite nice. 

It stood out on the video so I think they got the desired affect by color choice

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

A guy? Last I saw was the petite one from Piper and Taylor leaving the bathroom without washing her hands. Or his hands, or their hands.. Fuck do I know these days.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1