B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

21 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I would be sad to Irma go, she was one of the best but lets be honest all of the Barca apts have become really stagnant.  On the last 7 days of replay there is really nothing to watch and if RLC is going to make money it needs to sell that replay, which has nothing of interest to watch.

dont worry, irma is here to stay for 1 more month if i can judge by how many water bottles she have in her bedroom, she cant drink that in 1 or 2 days.

i wish serafima can replace irma it will be so much more fun

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

I would be sad to Irma go, she was one of the best but lets be honest all of the Barca apts have become really stagnant.  On the last 7 days of replay there is really nothing to watch and if RLC is going to make money it needs to sell that replay, which has nothing of interest to watch.

Yes, about 3 years ago...😏

• Like 1

The authorities of Barcelona, have recommended to stay at home, because the cases of COVID, are growing again and these girls follow the rules as always.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

The authorities of Barcelona, have recommended to stay at home, because the cases of COVID, are growing again and these girls follow the rules as always.

just the time for rlc to translate  the news for them ,there is always a delay 😄

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

I have never seen them watch the news, so how would they know anything. I thought it was only the US that were trying to control people with this bullshit virus.