Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

23 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Any bets on how long the old range/cooker remains in the hallway?  Will it sit there longer than the infamous watermelon in the previous-previous apartment?  If I recall correctly, the watermelon got to 52 days before we lost sight of it.  The cooker is currently on Day 9, if you include the removal day, 7 July.  

@Kjeld Carlsen  you may need to modify your 3D model to include the cooker  😆 🤣 

Skærmbillede (1023).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well, I have it on good intel that the "cooker" was picked up yesterday by a strapping young lad, ending its streak at 10 days.  But I appreciate your effort!  

I think Nina was impressed with the comrade's strength at hoisting the unit.  I know it's only a 20 inch range, but even those can be hefty.  

byecooker.JPG

• Like 4

I honestly do appreciate when our beloved and valued overseas members post in their natural language.  I truly believe that I am learning - slowly - verrrry slowly - learning French!  But it is SO much different than Russian, which I am also trying to learn at the same time.  I have learned in Dutch, that I am "ezel."  I am quite comfortable with that  😁  

french.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I honestly do appreciate when our beloved and valued overseas members post in their natural language.  I truly believe that I am learning - slowly - verrrry slowly - learning French!  But it is SO much different than Russian, which I am also trying to learn at the same time.  I have learned in Dutch, that I am "ezel."  I am quite comfortable with that  😁  

french.JPG  0

Jamen, så vil jeg da gøre det samme. Selv om jeg er helt komfortabel med engelsk - efter 6 år sammen med "Hestetyve" på Thule basen og 3 år i Gibraltar, hvor de ud over engelsk og spansk også - mellem de lokale indbyrdes - snakkede Gibberish, er det stadig nemmere at læse og høre et sprog, end det er selv at skulle udtrykke sig.

Så nu er jeg spændt på hvad I - og Translator får ud af dette :-))

• Like 1
  • Haha 1