B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

19 hours ago, firewall said:

well july is here and no sign of some change with new people in the B apartments

That's what RLC says:

Hello Sergio,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. At the moment borders are open in a limited way. You will find out from the website news when the situation changes.
--
Support Team,

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

That's what RLC says:

Hello Sergio,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. At the moment borders are open in a limited way. You will find out from the website news when the situation changes.
--
Support Team,

I refuse to believe that you all are stuck with the lousy cast of tenants that you have.  This is just a classic example of RLC being totally lazy!!  What is easier for RLC, changing out girls anywhere from 1 month to 3 months to letting them stay like they are doing now?  The answer is quite simple, Covid or not, they are just being lazy!!

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

That's what RLC says:

Hello Sergio,

--
Support Team,

it was my fear, you should quote them and why not to bring local spanish girls during this complicated period !

Il y a 4 heures, Sergio a dit :

That's what RLC says:

Hello Sergio,

--
Support Team,

The problem is we do not know what is the COVID-19 situation at Ukraine and Russia (how widespread, whether there are overwhelming untested infections) so Spain, or in fact the rest of Europe may not let the girls from there into their country.

So either they recruit girls from the rest of Europe or forced to wait out the situation over at Putin's backyard.

22 minutes ago, firewall said:

it was my fear, you should quote them and why not to bring local spanish girls during this complicated period !

it is true that they could revive from its ashes the real concept of roommates as with R1 or R2 which were apartments really very interesting to follow all these years
I'm sure we can also have the same thing in Spain or in the Czech Republic

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The problem is we do not know what is the COVID-19 situation at Ukraine and Russia (how widespread, whether there are overwhelming untested infections) so Spain, or in fact the rest of Europe may not let the girls from there into their country.

So either they recruit girls from the rest of Europe or forced to wait out the situation over at Putin's backyard.

Apparently Europe must review every two weeks the situation with the countries prohibited on the territory
Spain has decided to be less permissive than other European countries, like with Algeria for example 

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Why is it so hard to understand that they can recruit girls from Spain...locally?  It just boils down to RLC being lazy IMHO.

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is true that they could revive from its ashes the real concept of roommates as with R1 or R2 which were apartments really very interesting to follow all these years
I'm sure we can also have the same thing in Spain or in the Czech Republic

yes but rlc is a ukrainien and russian business first for the girls apartments, i doubt it will happen when i read the answer the rlc support made to sergio,

i think rlc working with a agency models in ukraine and russia and they offer them to spend some free paid vacation in barcelona

and having ukrainian girls is more confortable for rlc too because of the language we can understand nothing