B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

essere infedeli, non significa soltanto scopare qualcun'altro, ma anche prendere per il culo il proprio partner, e Milena lo fà spesso quando c'è festa in casa e ci sono i ragazzi, gli dice chè con le ragazze a guardare la tv o a parlare con le ragazze, o che stà andando a dormire, quando in realtà non è vero

Yes, she lies to cover her own infidelities just like Jessica lied to her boyfriend back home when she told him she was in Barcelona as a translator.....enough said, next!!

durante la cena in B2, parlavano di sesso, e Milena ha detto che non riesce a masturbarsi davanti alle telecamere, dice che ci stà provando, ma poi si blocca, Taylor gli ha chiesto: ( cosa ci sei venuta a fare allora qui?) come se lo scopo di RLC fosse solo fare sesso o masturbarsi😒

Milena has already had sex as well as masturbations in front of the cameras during her first participation and she is often completely naked in front of the cameras offering us nice views of the whole of her body,  a very beautiful body 😍

I think that there can be a bad interpretation compared to this kind of remarks

but we have also seen in the past that there seems to be a certain border between nudity and sexuality compared to certain participants which tends to say that nothing is imposed on anyone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Moos but none of these girls know how to be faithful!!  A faithful girl does not go out with other girls that are known not to be faithful and come home at 9:10am.  Sorry my friend but you are dead wrong on this one.  People are by the friends they keep!!!

That's not always the case....

28 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

That's not always the case....

I've personally never seen it any other way....

Where I come from, there’s an old plow boy out turning up dirt.  Where I come from, there’s a preacher man in a cowboy shirt.  Where I come from, there's a couple boys fighting in the parking lot, where nobody’s gonna call the cops.  Where I come from, there’s a pickup truck with the tailgate down.  Where I come from, the pine trees are singing a song of the south  Where I come from, that little white church is gonna have a crowd!  I’m pretty damn proud where I come from!!

Milena sneaked in a bate this morning! She can be so great if she wants to! Too bad she seems to hold back this side of herself.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording